ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a grey version coming out, it'll look like this. And I for one think they'll be dope. The ones pictured below are reps.
GS2mFTy.jpg

wdai9N7.jpg

lol. yea, but the guy said he bought it from an adidas tent or some crap. seems legit.

what about the sample pair?
seems legit? Cause dude wrote he bought multiple pairs of Yeezys at an outlet tent?? 

He did nothing to prove that, you guys need to stop believing things on the internet. If someone wants to sell you fakes as a retail shoe he will surely not shy away when it comes to lying where they came from.

lol. yea, but the guy said he bought it from an adidas tent or some crap. seems legit.

what about the sample pair?
I would say, don't believe anything about samples or anything along that line.

The only reason you'll need is, I bought it from retail but I want to sell for profit.

Any other reasons and excuses, just skip.

Sample=Fake
Unauthorized=Fake
China Hookup=Fake
Grey Market=Fake
"I know a guy..."=Probably fake

Some people I swear. Everyone thinks they're the exception.

Hey guys I'm new here but I've been doing my research this entire weekend I have a huge bio test this tomorrow that I've been throwing off because I am determined to get some 100% authentic TD's I know mostly everything (least I like to think) for example the line down the middle the the x stitching in front of the sneaker etc. but I need a legit check on these please...
GALLERY]
View media item 1753526

lol $400 i wish the dude is seeking those for $900 which i why i was asking, if I'm willing to spend that much i want the real thing

If you didn't get this shoe around launch, from a verified seller you have done business with before. I wouldn't even think about buying off anyone random. The fakes on these are TOO good and so many people will have no idea.

There are actually verified sellers on ebay scamming for them and swapping out fakes. It's horrible.

YEAH!! i know its soo whack like theres some verified sellers on eBay that'll say, "100% authentic TD's come with receipt" they'll be like five of these verified sellers that say that and a lot of unverified sellers with like 5-20 reviews. you look at the picture of the receipt and it says CASHIER: KYLE RAMOS. LIKE BRUHH are you serious you're a verified buyer selling fakes?!?! like cmon its so annoying, every single person selling TD's with footlocker receipt say the cashiers name is kyle ramos FOH kyle ramos work at every single gotdamn footlocker across the nation smh...

I really wish ebay would stop all the fake shoe selling but I know it's hard to monitor. I would say most of the time a receipt and high/fair market price would equal authentics but I guess anything goes now a days. If I'm selling something on ebay I don't even bother unless I got receipt cause so many buyers will scam you as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom