ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
why people bragging about checking out on the end.  but wont help peope but get mad when people whistle blow 
Tomorrow mornings breakfast gonna be those cancellation emails
laugh.gif
bragging and then not helping people is going to make people mad and write endclothing some emails about shady activity. If you aint going to help people cook in silence. 

Last edited:
Tomorrow mornings breakfast gonna be those cancellation emails :lol:

Lmao!

bwood056 bwood056 Nah I'm playin man that wasn't my pic. Found that on IG this morning. Made sense after catchin up on the foolery I slept through late last night/early morning haha.

The begging has to stop in here smh. I can understand asking once but if cats don't want to share info with you, no need to hate on em. Move on and prep for the next release.

why people bragging about checking out on the end.  but wont help peope but get mad when people whistle blow 
bragging and then not helping people is going to make people mad and write endclothing some emails about shady activity. If you aint going to help people cook in silence. 

Which is exactly why I kept my mouth shut. There's NOTHING beneficial that can come out of talking about it. Discretion is what's gonna make it work and that's thrown out the door.

Lmao!

bwood056 bwood056 Nah I'm playin man that wasn't my pic. Found that on IG this morning. Made sense after catchin up on the foolery I slept through late last night/early morning haha.

The begging has to stop in here smh. I can understand asking once but if cats don't want to share info with you, no need to hate on em. Move on and prep for the next release.

I was about to say bro lol

:frown:   don't say that bro

there was someone who backdoored the whole Fragment 1 stock from them and they let that one go 

:lol: I'm just sitting back and acting like the order doesn't exist. If I wake up one morning to shipping emails it will be that much sweeter

I'm still trying to figure out what went wrong with that barneys release on my end. Every time i clicked a size I was redirected to these :stoneface:

Anyone else have that issue?

Yeah I was on at 9:28 every time I clicked my size it would take to Balenciaga's Arenas I couldn't add to cart...

The 1st release gave pretty much everyone cancelled orders since they were up for like 5 minutes for stock they didn't have then they re-released and I haven't heard anything about any orders.
cancelled my only cooked order smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom