ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what class im signing up for next semester......computer science.  The same people that were talking about backdoor links early in the week are the same people that ate...getting yeezys I see has very little to do with luck and doing homework....its all about knowing about how websites work and creating bd/ atc links.

I know what class im signing up for next semester......computer science.  The same people that were talking about backdoor links early in the week are the same people that ate...getting yeezys I see has very little to do with luck and doing homework....its all about knowing about how websites work and creating bd/ atc links.

NT scholarship for CS classes so that
1. You don't have to pay for the class
2. Fam that donates to the funding will be able to flourish

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm ready for the next release
stlv-2012-costumes-borg.jpg

Yep, waste tuition money to learn a skill to cop shoes....

Yep, waste tuition money to learn a skill to cop shoes....
Most core requires at least one computer class anyways.. plus if he EATS on the next yeezy release he can pay off a semester.

im pretty sure it will pay for itself especially people that are copping multiple pairs

One CS class isn't going to teach you everything you need to know to be successful.

I had to take one for my undergrad and I still do some on the side here and there. And I still rely on a bot that I bought :lol:

One CS class isn't going to teach you everything you need to know to be successful.

I had to take one for my undergrad and I still do some on the side here and there. And I still rely on a bot that I bought
laugh.gif
no one said one class is going to get the job done......

no one said one class is going to get the job done......

Again, do you homie :lol: I don't know you. But I do know that I've seen many many men say they're gonna learn CS and never put in the time to do it

I'm a big advocate of programming. My girlfriend is in MIS. Just make sure it's right for you and that's 100% sincere advice

Again, do you homie
laugh.gif
I don't know you. But I do know that I've seen many many men say they're gonna learn CS and never put in the time to do it

I'm a big advocate of programming. My girlfriend is in MIS. Just make sure it's right for you and that's 100% sincere advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom