ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutout to all the dudes I've seen in here since the get go, hope y'all feast on the 28th 
nthat.gif
 I'm out til then

simple truth: if nobody pays resale prices there will be no more resellers

sit tight: through patience, as a community we can drive the prices down and wait and see if Adidas releases more and more over time, those who pay resale right now are crossing the picket line

sit tight: through patience, as a community we can drive the prices down and wait and see if Adidas releases more and more over time, those who pay resale right now are crossing the picket line
Speaking the truth. repped

im gonna wait but i feel like i wasted so much time and energy into this thing, i just want my pair lol

QFT

Kanye be making people feel like they NEED  ish lol man

If its like this when they drop globally yall can have them, i got kicks way fresher then these already, dont need em

i can just picture wearing em and and dudes looking at you like they wanna just snatch em off ya piggies

Last edited:

Great link

Honestly I'm disappointed by the clothing line. There's nothing that really catches my eves.
its very plain **** which isn't bad depending on the price tag some **** is over the top like the full length camo jacket and the sweatshirts with mad holes but those clothes look exactly like **** he would wear

If you follow fashion shows/events for the most part there is only a few pieces to like most of the time

Everything isn't gonna be fire or something you want to buy. One or two pieces you may like. And that's for every brands who does a show.

For his debut mens line. From an athletic brands resource, I can't be mad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom