ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK if you have worn the Pure Boost but the Pure Boost technology > Roshe "technology"

Id grab the lows as gym beaters but I aint feelin em for day to day wear
I was getting real sick of that roshe stuff when pure boosts dropped

if someone were to remove the chunky midsoles from both shoes and look at the design of the upper they have zero similarity, nada

bruh. I told everyone when the drop was and a lot of info.

But, if you dont want to believe, pay resell.
oh ****, my fault bro I'm just now realizing that this is you I'm talking to... lol damn well ok I have hope again now. You did say they aint releasing in smaller markets though right? I live in Jacksonville and I know they aint getting em.

such depressing. like really though yeezy roshe..SMDFH.. COULDN'T HAVE COME UP WITH SOMETHING THAT WAS MORE CREATIVE..??

so on the 28th will it still be app only or will store sites sell them?
adidas only is doing the app and it'll be determined after this weekend.

They're being vigilant in profiling resellers...this is just a test run.

Ye probably handed out 1k through marketing alone. More pairs are coming.

can't believe i got these. got crashed for the Y2, cement 88, and a bunch of other releases in the past couple of years. ty adidas

oh ****, my fault bro I'm just now realizing that this is you I'm talking to... lol damn well ok I have hope again now. You did say they aint releasing in smaller markets though right? I live in Jacksonville and I know they aint getting em.
your boutiques SHOULD have them.

I'd say call, but that'll gauge their selling price IMO.

dudes are gonna get offered INSANE prices when they walk out the store saturday, sidewalk gonna look like an auction house

I was getting real sick of that roshe stuff when pure boosts dropped

if someone were to remove the chunky midsoles from both shoes and look at the design of the upper they have zero similarity, nada

Been sayin.....

I got a pair but I am still waiting for the primeknit pure boost to have a wider release. Why do they only seem to release in europe? :nerd:

your boutiques SHOULD have them.

I'd say call, but that'll gauge their selling price IMO.
damn ok. So would I even have a use for the app? Like would it let me reserve to Orlando(nearest location) from Jacksonville or I would have to be in Orlando?

Been sayin.....

I got a pair but I am still waiting for the primeknit pure boost to have a wider release. Why do they only seem to release in europe?
nerd.gif
They have one of, if not the biggest, runners market.

They'll sell out of GR AM90s before a Jordan does.

I know for a fact that for example, UNDFTD la brea is the only chapter getting em. So they aren't going to be as easy as people think...sadly
La Brea is consolidating ALL their L.A. allocations. 

Raffle more than likely at $400.

$800 if you want them pre-release.

Been sayin.....

I got a pair but I am still waiting for the primeknit pure boost to have a wider release. Why do they only seem to release in europe?
nerd.gif
THIS. Primeknit pure boost consortiums are amazing, one of my favorite pairs. the Ultra boosts once they drop some better colors will be fantastic as well because they've implemented some PK tech too. 

They have one of, if not the biggest, runners market.

They'll sell out of GR AM90s before a Jordan does.

You dont have to tell me. Im British. :lol: My brother still lives there. Last time I was in London they couldnt keep most Huraches on shelves for long. Royals "sat" if you consider being available for two weeks sitting. The Cigars and Champagnes also sat.

No excuse for them not to release in the US though.

You dont have to tell me. Im British.
laugh.gif
My brother still lives there. Last time I was in London they couldnt keep most Huraches on shelves for long. Royals "sat" if you consider being available for two weeks sitting. The Cigars and Champagnes also sat.

No excuse for them not to release in the US though.
Need to get your bruv to hold me down when I hit England next year.

THIS. Primeknit pure boost consortiums are amazing, one of my favorite pairs. the Ultra boosts once they drop some better colors will be fantastic as well because they've implemented some PK tech too. 
which Primeknit Pure Boost's are you guys talking about? Pics?

#47 is the only piece I could fit into my style. Shoes ain't horrible , shoes ain't great. A couple of them chicks could get it doe. GL y'all...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom