ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your avy
smokin.gif
clean !
Thanks man. Picked her up in  August. Took 4 months cause i ordered from Japan. Longest wait ever!!! Had a 2014 WRX and kicked myself for not buying the STI. 

hey guys is this a good deal?

some guy is willing to take my size 8.5 US chocolate 950s, plus $300, for his deadstock 350 moonrocks size 8.5 US

should i do it?

sidenote:

i bought 2 pairs of 950s and havent been able to sell either one on ebay or grailed since release, shoes are still sitting in shelves in some sites and some are selling for under retail.

i also even though i like them,quality is amazing, have no use for them because i live in Miami where it is HOT as hell all 12 months of the year. so i would look dumb wearing the 950s in the middle of the day with the sun in full heat

350s on the other hand are made for that

hey guys is this a good deal?

some guy is willing to take my size 8.5 US chocolate 950s, plus $300, for his deadstock 350 moonrocks size 8.5 US

should i do it?

sidenote:

i bought 2 pairs of 950s and havent been able to sell either one on ebay or grailed since release, shoes are still sitting in shelves in some sites and some are selling for under retail.

i also even though i like them,quality is amazing, have no use for them because i live in Miami where it is HOT as hell all 12 months of the year. so i would look dumb wearing the 950s in the middle of the day with the sun in full heat

350s on the other hand are made for that
I would say $200 is more reasonable but might as well do it if you trying to get rid of those boots.....

I would say $200 is more reasonable but might as well do it if you trying to get rid of those boots.....
it is but the guy was hesitant

also its coming from barcelona so he is probably going to get hit with custom fees since he is shipping to U.S.A

alright guys is the sizing different on moonrocks then on the other 350s? I have a 9 in turtles that are perfect and these 9s in moonrocks that I just got in feel pretty small.. anyone else noticing the same thing?

alright guys is the sizing different on moonrocks then on the other 350s? I have a 9 in turtles that are perfect and these 9s in moonrocks that I just got in feel pretty small.. anyone else noticing the same thing?
my PB size 9 are smaller than Turtle Dove size 9.  went up to 9.5 in MoonRocks and they fit perfect...

dont do it... footlocker stores are supposed to get them...
i said no also but now im debating....with all the stores that had moonrocks i took a  L with 20 or more stores, 24 hrs PLUS all the sites days after for restocks.  so with these 750s in demand maybe he wants to 

i said no also but now im debating....with all the stores that had moonrocks i took a  L with 20 or more stores, 24 hrs PLUS all the sites days after for restocks.  so with these 750s in demand maybe he wants to 
same boat here. really debating it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom