ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the dude complaining about not receiving his size and the broken box. Be grateful, your shoes could've been delivered like this.

i wanted to smack my cousin when i asked him where the bench press area was and he walked me to a smith machine 
Oh no he didn't lol 
laugh.gif
 Tell him that will F his body up, because he wont be using stabilizing muscles using a smith machine. hahaha nice post.
Wow hows that possible!?
It looks like they got soaked.

Last edited:
I dunno why, but it turns me off when I see the cute guy at the gym throwing weights on the floor and clanking them around like a barbarian, or as of he owns the place.
laugh.gif

If you wanna throw some weight around, go train Highland games. I'll go see ya compete in Pleasanton.
Just so you know sometimes when you are using heavy dumbbells you sort of have to drop them otherwise you could tear your ish up. Now if he's being a cro magnon throwing ish around on purpose then yeah, he's a douche.

yeezy talk whispering that the belugas are a december release too now.. this six month yeezy plan is starting to seem more plausible if true.. 

I like them as well, they seem to have a light blue tinge to em.. I'm gonna try to double up on those, one to rock, one for trade bait towards some PB's 
I'm gonna try to do the same, I only have the MR's but if I double up on the Belugas i'm gonna sell one for the PB's. Will be awesome. Do we have any word if they're gonna be boutique only or are footsites getting them? Probably too early to tell huh?

is the adidas sizing chart on their website accurate when converting mens sizing to womens?

one full size down instead of a size and a half down?

gf is a 7.5 in roshes and not sure if she should get a 6 or 6.5 in mens

Last edited:

I'm gonna try to do the same, I only have the MR's but if I double up on the Belugas i'm gonna sell one for the PB's. Will be awesome. Do we have any word if they're gonna be boutique only or are footsites getting them? Probably too early to tell huh?
no word on who is gonna carry em yet, but apparently people are saying footsites will carry the next 750s, so it's hard to call what's going on anymore ahah 

but best believe i will be belting out justin bieber's sorry without any apologies 

Well rock then!!! I'm not a Bieber fan, but that would be more funny than anything. :lol:

Just so you know sometimes when you are using heavy dumbbells you sort of have to drop them otherwise you could tear your ish up. Now if he's being a cro magnon throwing ish around on purpose then yeah, he's a douche.

Yeah, it happens sometimes when you dont intend to, but then you have those repeat offenders that do it as normal practice. "Hey look at me. I throw weights. I must be strong!" :lol:

I was doing some rehab exercises with heavy weight and this little gym employee girl who was ready to go home decided to walk up on my blind side to inform that the gym closes in 5 minutes in a loud voice. She startled me at the moment I was exerting the most energy & my attention was on movement. I could've messed up something. I let the weight go and it slammed with a crash. I was so pissed at that little girl that night. :lol:

So I know how it can happen.

On another note: A womens 7.5US is a mens 6. You should make sure that her the Roshes she has now are in women's sizing and not mens sizing, as the majority of the cw's come in mens sizing only.

Last edited:

hey guys is this a good deal?

some guy is willing to take my size 8.5 US chocolate 950s, plus $300, for his deadstock 350 moonrocks size 8.5 US

should i do it?

sidenote:

i bought 2 pairs of 950s and havent been able to sell either one on ebay or grailed since release, shoes are still sitting in shelves in some sites and some are selling for under retail.

i also even though i like them,quality is amazing, have no use for them because i live in Miami where it is HOT as hell all 12 months of the year. so i would look dumb wearing the 950s in the middle of the day with the sun in full heat

350s on the other hand are made for that
need more thoughts on this pls

Bruh straight up, you need to follow through with that trade. Your getting something you like and could wear on the regular in comparison to something you don't. Either way, you need to make the trade. You don't wear those 950's enough to make it worth keeping. You can wear shorts & pants with the 350's so I would advise you to execute the plan.

Why did you buy the 950s if you knew this:
have no use for them because i live in Miami where it is HOT as hell all 12 months of the year. so i would look dumb wearing the 950s in the middle of the day with the sun in full heat
Do the trade. No point keeping a sneaker you won't use. You have 2 pairs anyway.

To the dude complaining about not receiving his size and the broken box. Be grateful, your shoes could've been delivered like this.

Wow man... that's mad messed up... Hoping my pair from Offspring is good and not messed up... There was another guy on Twitter who posted this pic of his shipment... Not as bad as that END pair but it's still sucks especially if your copping to wear and not resell... Hope my pair comes in tact whenever that is...

View media item 1797903

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom