ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agrees JB already pushing more pairs how long u think adidas can keep yeezys limited over and over with almost monthly releases till it has a negative feedback you can only take so many L's
i wonder how many times nike can keep releasing the same jordans until folks have seen enough

Ya'll talking this in here too? 
laugh.gif

I don't get why people think JB moved the date because they're "scared" :lol:

They could release 5 yeezys on that day and the XI's would STILL sell out

Got a friend that's a DM for a foot store and they are getting a very few limited pairs of the 750 and the 350 this month so that's good news with possibly other foot stores getting them! Will not only be boutiques like MR Take it for what it's worth I know I know I'm new on NT but he's always been 100% with his info! They got the TD and PB but not the MR and they are getting these now!! I'm stoked and can't wait

Is there a price check thread? got my PBs in today, and now looking for TDs to complete the set. Want to know what's a good rate for those in 11-11.5.

Got a friend that's a DM for a foot store and they are getting a very few limited pairs of the 750 and the 350 this month so that's good news with possibly other foot stores getting them! Will not only be boutiques like MR Take it for what it's worth I know I know I'm new on NT but he's always been 100% with his info! They got the TD and PB but not the MR and they are getting these now!! I'm stoked and can't wait

View media item 1818438HALP!

The 750's are gonna be really limited to each store like 10-12 the stores that actually do get these is what he said The tan 350's will be same amount of pairs they got for the TD and PB!! Again take it with a grain of salt but my boys been on with his info when it comes to footsites I don't know about boutiques or any other stores

The 750's are gonna be really limited to each store like 10-12 the stores that actually do get these is what he said The tan 350's will be same amount of pairs they got for the TD and PB!! Again take it with a grain of salt but my boys been on with his info when it comes to footsites I don't know about boutiques or any other stores
makes sense that was expected 750s always more limited then 350s

FAKE YEEZY ALERT!
Purchased some turtle doves on kixify from the seller Roccoam77, a "VERIFIED" seller and they sold me fakes for $700. So heads up to everyone else. Here are some pics.

View media item 1818491You can see the mirroring boost patterns. The boost is suppose to be random.

View media item 1818493
And here you can see the uniform heel pattern which is suppose to be sporadic and not straight lines.

The box is also flimsy as heck and it came with one of those perfectly folded blue adidas bags.

This seller has sold tons of these for authentic market price.. And I don't think anyone has caught on yet.

Last edited:

I had now the triple black 750s and the "sand" 350s in hand.

The 750 is completely core black (except boost material) and I've noticed that they used a modified zipper for this one. The 750s will drop on 19th Dec.

The sand 350 is looking exactly like the moonrock one (except the color :smile: ). The pattern is similar to the MR's very "weak" (not as visible as the TD's).

They're looking good in person, love them more than the MR's but the TD's are still my favourite one. They will drop end of december and will be dropped in europe same way as the TD's and PB's.

I have pics of both but maybe upload them later.

Cheers!

The only person I've seen online that actually has the plug to anything and has been correct 100% with everything so far. Thank you for the insight. Greatly appreciated.  
So  you  don't read  or  search the web much do you?   He  stated  That "he had them in hand"  "Had pics"  and  never posted them   and  you give him  credit for  info  that everyone on here  already knew  and  have seen pictures  of. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom