ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
FAKE YEEZY ALERT!
Purchased some turtle doves on kixify from the seller Roccoam77, a "VERIFIED" seller and they sold me fakes for $700. So heads up to everyone else. Here are some pics.

View media item 1818491You can see the mirroring boost patterns. The boost is suppose to be random.

View media item 1818493
And here you can see the uniform heel pattern which is suppose to be sporadic and not straight lines.

The box is also flimsy as heck and it came with one of those perfectly folded blue adidas bags.

This seller has sold tons of these for authentic market price.. And I don't think anyone has caught on yet.

TDs for $700??? Red Flag!!!

Moonrocks stores had 48 to 150,so I assume around 24 to 48 pair department chains and 12 pair at mall stores and plazas

probably going to end up trading my Just Don 2s for these 750s.  if i can find a sucker
looney-tunes-sucker-o.gif

Quote:
FAKE YEEZY ALERT!
Purchased some turtle doves on kixify from the seller Roccoam77, a "VERIFIED" seller and they sold me fakes for $700. So heads up to everyone else. Here are some pics.

You can see the mirroring boost patterns. The boost is suppose to be random.

And here you can see the uniform heel pattern which is suppose to be sporadic and not straight lines.

The box is also flimsy as heck and it came with one of those perfectly folded blue adidas bags.

This seller has sold tons of these for authentic market price.. And I don't think anyone has caught on yet.
i came across these too. he had a lot of reviews but they were mixed. weird that he was a verified seller.

Will there be any restocks of the previous 350's? 

Based off of the content of your previous questions, I'm going to draw the assumption that you are totally oblivious to what season this is and which thread/conversation you joined. There are SAVAGES in here. you may not see them but they're everywhere like oxygen below the cumulonimbus. Any restock info like that will be hearsay and kept under wraps until it's too late and only the crumbs are left from the feast.

Last edited:
Based off of the content of your previous questions, I'm going to draw the assumption that you are totally oblivious to what season this is and which thread/conversation you joined. There are SAVAGES in here. you may not see them but they're everywhere like oxygen below the cumulonimbus. Any restock info like that will be hearsay and kept under wraps until it's too late and only the crumbs are left from the feast.
View media item 1818709

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom