ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only care for Phase 19
laugh.gif

me too
roll.gif

Lmao at that marge pic

GLITD is so trash. Don't understand the appeal at all.

Last edited:
I think the best use of GITD on a yeezy was the solar Y2. The glow is strong and lasts for so long. Also the green tint really pops even when they aren't glowing. The glowing swoosh on the Tans are also a great touch. They should have kept that feature on all 3 Y1 color ways in my opinion...that and smooth straps with no Y prints like the Tans...if the Zens would have had smooth straps and glowing swooshes they would be my all time favorite Y1 color way.

Someone made a list about the "phases" of the Yeezy thread. I guess some people thought it was funny, but the dude kept posting the list over and over again during the MR release. It was long as hell and kept cluttering the thread.

I'm over here trying to read about people striking out but this dude over here keeps posting his damn list.
Cool, I might add your opinion to one of the phases

am i the only one who isn't thinking too much into this release until adidas says something? pretty much everything from last weekend and before has been "hear say" to an extent only to ultimately be dismissed by adidas. :/

Last edited:
am i the only one who isn't thinking too much into this release until adidas says something? pretty much everything from last weekend and before has been "hear say" to an extent only to ultimately be dismissed by adidas.
frown.gif
Too many signs now, even though adidas (lost respect how they handled MR release) hasn't said anything its most likely definite they'll drop we'll strike out 

Too many signs now, even though adidas (lost respect how they handled MR release) hasn't said anything its most likely definite they'll drop we'll strike out 
i truly wonder if they'll drop the ball on this "release" as well....because the adc release was so unfair -_-

Did moonrock's even drop on adc? I sat outside of work waiting and waiting, went home and waited and waited, and never saw if they did.

I can't believe people are paying hundreds for fakes. Even ones the seller is saying are fake, are still selling for 3-400+.

Did moonrock's even drop on adc? I sat outside of work waiting and waiting, went home and waited and waited, and never saw if they did.

I can't believe people are paying hundreds for fakes. Even ones the seller is saying are fake, are still selling for 3-400+.
Nope they dropped on Y3

yes this is mine blowing but the fakes are pretty good accept the boost on some , and the real versions cost $1,000 plus

They only released at retailers that carried Yeezy Season 1. Y-3 did, ADC did not. 

That was pretty clear from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom