ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only draw back about the Confirmed app is if you are not with in range, you are not eligible to participate. In NY, if you are not in Manhattan, you are considered out of range. I live in BK and commute to Jersey city for work. I have been out of range for all of the confirmed releases. My boy who works in Queens is also out of range.  
it is not just manhattan

probably depends how far you are into the outer boros

i live in brooklyn and work in the bronx

i was in range for the releases both at work and at home

I like those
glasses.gif

I hate kith raffles they only pick white people, how my 3 coworkers all won MR an we're number like 300 on the ticket 3!! Of my coworkers something gotta be up

^^^Correct ^^^ Other stores did raffles that I know of Only store in Texas that got TD and PB was raffles both times

that's great to hear. I'd be worried that a manager would back door most the pairs or only call up all his buddies. where as the confirmed app only allows adidas reps to handle the stock. looking forward to the adidas app to drop. 
Yea on the TD's and PB's there was a raffle at footlocker HOH.  The adidas store in Houston galleria did the raffle as well via an iPad.  Other stores that got them like city gear tweeted FCFS on theres.  Oddly enough I hit twice on the PB's.  Haven't hit since. 

I've researched what to look for but I'd still feel a lot better hearing it from some noble nt'ers so with that being said LC please???

this release is gonna f up NT again man. We need to go back to approved accounts. and certain threads shouldn't be able to be viewed by non members. I aint a dude who has any type of abilities to cook. I even get *****ed at for asking for help and requesting pairs for trade or sale. Which is whatever, but that's what NT was made for. For people who love sneakers. Helping each other out. I joined for those reasons in 00, but lost my name and have had this one since 02. But if you come in a thread and ask for help on how to cook you get ridiculed and laughed at. I might not be some hype beast famous poster on this board, or i might not have the post count that i should for as long as I've been here. But its whatever I hope the guys in here who rape and backdoor all those sites kill it reselling. I will sit here and try the old fashion way to get one pair to wear, which i know will never work and i am wasting my time. It's a sad world we live in and this sneaker game is ****** up past repair. my body is ready to just fail so i don't even get that upset over it at this point haha..
after I read this post, you don't gotta ask b, I'm sure someone will help out an honest OG :wink:
word my brother. word. hopefully.

just scooped my MR paid 7 shipped. not what I wanted to do. but I have the money so f it. just need td to complete rotation.

If I manage to cop the oxfords, I'll wait to see what they look like in hand before deciding what I will do with them. If I like em, straight to feet. If not, trade bait for MR's or PB's with little cash on top 

so easy to spot fakes from those hideously bad box logos
smokin.gif

just a slight eye for typefaces is really helping to LC here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom