ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

just saw more pix of them on twitter...dam
yep just updated my post, gonna chill on these and wait for more info on the gray/gums 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Apparently these are Yeezy 2 samples from the VMA's that showed up at Rif LA today. I know it's not an Adidas YZY but I thought you guys might think it's cool
glad Ye left then 
laugh.gif

Original 750's are better, and definitely will remain the best cw after seeing those grey with gum GITD soles 

glad Ye left then 
laugh.gif

Original 750's are better, and definitely will remain the best cw after seeing those grey with gum GITD soles 
Yeah those samples look like uggs for real , for real. 

My favorite 750 is the all black so far. I was talking with the Mrs. today and we were talking about what his next low top will look like.

I think it will be interesting to see where Ye goes from here, but I think he's done an outstanding job at Adidas so far.

Weeknd rocking the 750s at jingleball. They look way better on feet. I owned the og 750s and imo
Triple black >>grey og

the gum bottom ones look like a fake knockoff. we have 2 more 750 (triple black/gim
atleast and 2 more 350 (tan/beluga) atleast.. is that it for those after that?

Last edited:
They look good in those Shoe Palace pictures. I'll try to get them even though I don't think I'll succeed. The few pairs Europe will get will mostly be sold instore and you Americans will probably be all over the few European online drops. :wink:

In comparison I think I like the OGs (which I don't own) better. The shape of the sole is better suited for a bright cw and also I think they are a bit more wearable than the triple blacks, although that depends on your style of course.

To me the pair with the gum sole is easily the least appealing of the three cws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom