ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to agree that mine are similar to these. Plus with dots on the bottom too - Not ideal but a nice shoe overall.

Well I went ahead and sold my pair. I can't justify paying this much for a shoe so fragile. All the chipping and cracking pics and stories made me reconsider owning the 350.

To the past few posts: Oneness...I lucked out by not ordering from them on a ATC link for the NMD's yesterday...Which I ended up winning on through adidas.com this morning anyway...So excited! Sucks they slighted you for a restocking fee though...Very bad business.

Having won on those, I thought I could finally feel OK about not having any Yeezys. The 350's at least. The grey 750's, I've just accepted those as not being had. But for these triple blacks....I NEED to win on this release.

I don't want to come off as helpless, but....who can help?? DM'ed info, a crumb in the thread....what's good?!

lmao. they already backdoor'd all their pears. why would anyone wanna give their money to such a horrible shop. 
mean.gif
To the past few posts: Oneness...I lucked out by not ordering from them on a ATC link for the NMD's yesterday...Which I ended up winning on through adidas.com this morning anyway...So excited! Sucks they slighted you for a restocking fee though...Very bad business.

Having won on those, I thought I could finally feel OK about not having any Yeezys. The 350's at least. The grey 750's, I've just accepted those as not being had. But for these triple blacks....I NEED to win on this release.

I don't want to come off as helpless, but....who can help?? DM'ed info, a crumb in the thread....what's good?!
No one will help you  here.....

You know what though, they'd gladly accept a return on Yeezys so an employee who missed out would buy them...I'm sure they'd have noooo problem waiving the restock fee just to make sure the customer does return it

it'll never happen but you get the jist

In regards to the re-stock fee, yeah, that's a little steep. As a small business owner, customer service should be top priority, as word of mouth travels fast. Even faster when it's a bad word. It's well worth the cost of breaking the restock "rules" to make a customer happy. It's all situational and should be handled on a case by case basis obviously, however, that ONE customer that you helped out will remember that experience and will more that likely be a loyal customer from that point on. People will forget names and possibly faces, but people NEVER forget how you made them feel.

The reality of the early sales situation is that it will always happen. In opinion, is it wrong? possibly. I hate to use the cliche that "it's their store, they can do what they please with the pairs", but it's true. It turns into a moral/ethical issue more than anything else.
However, if you happen to be one of the people that received a pair prior to release day, then I can guarantee that you wouldn't complain at all about it.

For most people, statistically, you won't be on the receiving end of the call, or the one with the early pair. You really do need to put in work. Step away from the computer and have some interaction with people.
Go to the store when there ISN'T a release coming.
Go to the store and just chop it up with the employees.
I'm not saying to invite yourself over for dinner or expect that in return, just keep it casual. Don't be a punisher. Don't be that dude that when you walk in, everybody says "ah man, not this dude again".
It's like when people want to ball out, or treat people a certain way, or any other number of things, with the excuse "whatever dog, I could die tomorrow!"
Right. You definitely COULD, but again, statistically, you probably won't, and you'll live to regret most of those choices based on that thought process.
The shoes will sell out regardless, so it's really of no importance to the owner, in most cases. Until accounts start getting pulled and inventory is drastically reduced, it will continue.
Just my .02

Last edited:

People 

DO NOT SHOP at ONENESS boutique!!!

Agreed. Shop is terrible, they did me dirty over a pair of Roshes (1 year ago), wasnt much money, but it was the principle of how bad the customer service was.

I complained on Twitter, and their response was to block me.
laugh.gif

Well I went ahead and sold my pair. I can't justify paying this much for a shoe so fragile. All the chipping and cracking pics and stories made me reconsider owning the 350.
Fair enough! I couldn't get rid of mine, I think they just look & feel too good! Although, I am a HUGE fan of the normal Boosts too, which seem to be a great build too (Happy they've developed the soles on the new styles).

Shoes are garbage that's why. Not to mention they decided to finally release a shoe commemorating a 72-10 record during the season it will be broken. Talk about terrible timing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom