ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoes are garbage that's why. Not to mention they decided to finally release a shoe commemorating a 72-10 record during the season it will be broken. Talk about terrible timing
They're not for me.... but the leather on the kick was pretty nice.

The 72-10's are sitting on the footsites.
mean.gif
   JB isn't looking to good right now.
Just think if JB only made 30,000 72-10s.   (word on the street is they made 1,000,000 pairs)  

They're not for me.... but the leather on the kick was pretty nice.
I can't vouch for the quality of the shoe as I never cared enough to go and check it out in person but putting glitter on an XI is corny and charging over $200 for a model that originally retailed for $125 is ridiculous even after factoring inflation. Wouldn't even cop on discount

Last edited:
I can't vouch for the quality of the shoe as I never cared enough to go and check it out in person but putting glitter on an XI is corny and charging over $200 for a model that originally retailed for $125 is ridiculous even after factoring inflation. Wouldn't even cop on discount
Understood. I saw them in the mall and gave them the once over today. Wasn't feeling the sparkley treatment myself.

Last one. If my sole cracks and paint chips it's the penut shells fault lmao. [emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 1825554

Respectfully..... I call BS.

Every site that released them sold out.

Not in an hour but and by day's end they sold out for a shoe that was "rumored" to be produced in the high hundreds of thousands/millions.

Who's their competition? Kanye?

If he was Adidas would have enough faith and produce AJ11 numbers instead of these limited runs to create hype.

Last edited:

mean.gif
The problem with JB/ any Nike shoe,  is  a lot are uncomfortable.  Look at Adidas.  The have been innovative   in tech, Comfort, and  looks.   I'm surprised    that  in fact many people don't like the yeezy.  IMO  some of that is hate  because  they didn't cop.  But  Nike isn't innovating  they  just  retro  and  have Nike lab that   doesn't release much.  Nike  will make money regardless of  what they come out with  but  it would be nice to see  new innovative   stuff  coming from them.    To be honest   I  stick  with  adidas  if  i know im going out for a long time because  i know  my feet will thank  me.

Last edited:

Not in an hour but and by day's end they sold out for a shoe that was "rumored" to be produced in the high hundreds of thousands/millions.

If he was Adidas would have enough faith and produce AJ11 numbers instead of these limited runs to create hype.
sell out online, but they sitting in stores. Visit the local mall and see for yourself

Pretty clear JB/Nike is feeling the heat from the three stripes.

They bumped up the release of the 72-10's and knew the shoes would have sat next week going up against the triple black 750's.

JB gonna sell more Chrome 8s tha adidas sells yeezys next week. JB alone makes more money than adidas and people think Nike is worried LOL

Last edited:

mean.gif
Nah they're not sitting on sites anymore. You can add them to cart but can't check out.

The 72-10's are an instant classic (IMO) they are so amazing in person.

They are sold out. There's no arguing that. Kanye West IS their competition and they know it. Trust and believe.... they under-estimated him before, they are not doing it any longer. Adidas is running plays out of Nike's own playbook right now in regard to hype, and limited run numbers of shoes. Nike is not going to go broke or anything.... but Yeezy's are slowly but surely coming for Retro's "it" factor.

They bumped up the release of the 72-10's and knew the shoes would have sat next week going up against the triple black 750's.

This is idiotic

You act like there will be a ton of 750s available.

Only a small fraction of people will be able to purchase the 750s, if anything the majority of people who miss out on the 750s would be likely to make an impulsive buy of the AJ11 if they released the same day.

JB gonna sell more Chrome 8s tha adidas sells yeezys next week. JB alone makes more money than adidas and people think Nike is worried LOL
I don't think  Nike  cares what adidas  does  because  they will make money regardless.  But  people are  getting  tired of JB/Nike's  tactics 

No one is competing (coming close) with Nike / JB

I believe Nike / JB makes more than all of their competitors combined.

The company in the number 2 spot is Sketchers, adidas is WAY behind Nike / JB.

In terms of hype in the sneakerhead community yeah I guess they are competing with JB, but in terms of sales it's not even close.

They are sold out. There's no arguing that. Kanye West IS their competition and they know it. Trust and believe.... they under-estimated him before, they are not doing it any longer. Adidas is running plays out of Nike's own playbook right now in regard to hype, and limited run numbers of shoes. Nike is not going to go broke or anything.... but Yeezy's are slowly but surely coming for Retro's "it" factor.

You can have all the "it" factor.

I'd rather sell out 500k units than 5k.

This world is about money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom