ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MRs didnt even go on ADC bro
I was so close to getting the MR's on Hanon at midnight, but I didn't have an account with info ready 
mean.gif

I actually got through on Cotton Club at 5 am est when SOle Links said they were going live. I got a confirmation and everything. I woke up to a cancellation email and then at 1 pm est everyone who ordered did not have their orders cancelled. That was complete BS (IMO)

i dont know if you were here for MRs but man..................

DO NOT GO TO SLEEP
laugh.gif
as someone who didn't sleep for 36 hours during the MR release, I am honestly saying you should get the sleep. Your chances are slim at these random 1am-5am Euro drops. I got both my pairs at 9am from Barneys. Could've slept in. Granted I did cop at the euro sites but they were cancelled. 

i dont understand how people could even get into the sites. they kept crashing on me. mr p was the only one that didnt crash, but i coudlnt check out. kept getting error origin thing. even tried the trick where u deleted the thing in the url.

as someone who didn't sleep for 36 hours during the MR release, I am honestly saying you should get the sleep. Your chances are slim at these random 1am-5am Euro drops. I got both my pairs at 9am from Barneys. Could've slept in. Granted I did cop at the euro sites but they were cancelled. 
Imagine staying up 36 hours and not copping for retail homie

Those who stayed up did their homework and was planning on staying up. But the big mouths and idiots like solelinks caused ridiculous amount of traffic on these euro sites. 

But whats worse is copping from several sites and getting cancelled on all. I think a member, whataguy, went through that. So thats why my advice is to get your sleep. You can either get your sleep, wake up, and then strike out and be mad. Or you can stay up 12+ hrs, strike out, and be double as mad for possibly the rest of the day. 

Last edited:

Those who stayed up did their homework and was planning on staying up. But the big mouths and idiots like solelinks caused ridiculous amount of traffic on these euro sites. 
qft

i spent a lot of time with others compiling euro sites and release times

solelinks blew it all up

and the sites all crashed

nothing but the truth in this post

i can confirm that these random early 4-5am drops are the hardest to cop 

i thought it would be the opposite cuz they were lowkey sites with not alot of followers,etc. boy was i wrong

they crash the worst cause they are not used to getting even a quarter of the traffic they get on a yeezy drop/release

i copped 2 pb's on release,  Pacsun (atc link), and Yeezy Supply thanks to bbbloke

copped a pair of MR's on mr porter thanks to the wishlist trick

But whats worse is copping from several sites and getting cancelled on all. I think a member, whataguy, went through that. So thats why my advice is to get your sleep. You can either get your sleep, wake up, and then strike out and be mad. Or you can stay up 12+ hrs, strike out, and be double as mad for possibly the rest of the day. 
stay up for 12+ hrs, strike out, be double as mad for the rest of the day all while messing up your sleep schedule/sleeping pattern for the next few weeks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom