ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing is, some of these sites actually can handle the normal traffic from the yeezy release. TD and PB were smooth releases. Then for the MR, big mouths and idiots like SoleLinks who think they are sneaker community Batman blowing up links and caused an unnecessary abundance of traffic that would've otherwise went smooth. 

Last edited:

the thing is, some of these sites actually can handle the normal traffic from the yeezy release. TD and PB were smooth releases. Then for the MR, big mouths and idiots like SoleLinks who think they are sneaker community Batman blowing up links and caused an unnecessary abundance of traffic that would've otherwise went smooth. 
I'm glad Sole Links posted the links because yes I researched a lot of those links for other drops (Jordan drops in the past etc) but I had no idea bout the other sites. Without them I would have only known about 1/2 the sites, but I still didn't cop and I was at a FSU game and was watching my phone too much because I was thinking Adidas would drop them, but NOPE.

I'm glad Sole Links posted the links because yes I researched a lot of those links for other drops (Jordan drops in the past etc) but I had no idea bout the other sites. Without them I would have only known about 1/2 the sites, but I still didn't cop and I was at a FSU game and was watching my phone too much because I was thinking Adidas would drop them, but NOPE.
You didn't research. The info was out there, you just had to find the release method and time yourself. Once people did the work, SoleLinks swooped in, stole the credit, posts it as if he's "saving the community". Had he not post those links, there would be more "success stories" than "whats a fair price for me to pay".  

Solelinks cool with me , he gives everyone a chance to cop. 
The yeezys are not meant for everyone to cop. When you open the floodgates, we all jam at the gate. Only the bots get to sneak in. You and I are still refreshing carts.

You didn't research. The info was out there, you just had to find the release method and time yourself. Once people did the work, SoleLinks swooped in, stole the credit, posts it as if he's "saving the community". Had he not post those links, there would be more "success stories" than "whats a fair price for me to pay".  

The yeezys are not meant for everyone to cop. When you open the floodgates, we all jam at the gate. Only the bots get to sneak in. You and I are still refreshing carts.
You copped multiples every release, Honestly if I were in your position Id be pretty happy with my haul.

People thanks SoleLinks are stupid. It just makes it harder for you to cop, I will never get people who think it helps

who said I wasn't happy? Just saying that staying up all night wasn't worth it in my opinion, and that what SoleLinks is doing for the yeezy release is actually not helping. 

Posting about restocks and heads-up Finishline has 20% discount with code BLAHBLAH is useful. Blowing up all possible sites actually hurts people's chance than help. 

Last edited:

bruh, all the stores were basically on the adidas locator list, you telling me you couldn't have went through them 1 by 1 to check, literally what I did 
roll.gif

Solelinks does it for the affiliate money, he ain't helping no one, that just gives people more of a incentive to DDOS a site or backdoor 
laugh.gif

bruh, all the stores were basically on the adidas locator list, you telling me you couldn't have went through them 1 by 1 to check, literally what I did 
roll.gif

Solelinks does it for the affiliate money, he ain't helping no one, that just gives people more of a incentive to DDOS a site or backdoor 
laugh.gif
Dude to you and @vinotwofour   I told you I had the sites from prior searches (before the 750's even came out) I had a list of euro sites that were exclusive boutiques. I got those sites from spending a long time on the internet googling etc.

I just said I had about 1/2 or more than 1/2 of them. Sole Links provided the rest. I'm glad they posted the other sites no matter who found them. Sorry I'm not in the inner circle like you guys, I didn't know every single site that was releasing them.

Dude to you and @vinotwofour
  I told you I had the sites from prior searches (before the 750's even came out) I had a list of euro sites that were exclusive boutiques. I got those sites from spending a long time on the internet googling etc.

I just said I had about 1/2 or more than 1/2 of them. Sole Links provided the rest. I'm glad they posted the other sites no matter who found them. Sorry I'm not in the inner circle like you guys, I didn't know every single site that was releasing them.

Do you still have the link

Went through all of the Solelinks channels and couldn't find anything about any links? Or were you guys talking about the MR release?

There were so many retail stores dropping the MR'S and i was fully prepared with almost all stores selling online and then solelinks really f***** it up for me 
tired.gif

Most obvious difference I see with the fakes are they got the wrong laces

Edit: also the zipper is diff on the 750 black fakes

Last edited:
who said I wasn't happy? Just saying that staying up all night wasn't worth it in my opinion, and that what SoleLinks is doing for the yeezy release is actually not helping. 

Posting about restocks and heads-up Finishline has 20% discount with code BLAHBLAH is useful. Blowing up all possible sites actually hurts people's chance than help. 

People LOVE solelinks when they are able to cop. People HATE solelinks when they fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom