ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got real lucky today. After signing up for the raffle at Adidas SF, checked the Adidas Confirmed app and the stand by screen was up before the tweet went out. Texted a friend in LA to check out the app. A minute after the tweet went out she said she got through on a reservation for a size 10. Feels good after striking out on PBs and MRs.

Packers in Teaneck doing hand written raffles. A lot of ppl signing up for half sizes and the guy is just writing without any warning that half sizes don't exist smh lol

Packers in Teaneck doing hand written raffles. A lot of ppl signing up for half sizes and the guy is just writing without any warning that half sizes don't exist smh lol
maybe they're getting UK sizes and the people getting full size is getting screwed.
wink.gif

Did anyone confirm whether BAIT SF, UNFTD SF or shoe Biz SF is getting them and raffling today? I've been trying to call and it's always busy lol

Got real lucky today. After signing up for the raffle at Adidas SF, checked the Adidas Confirmed app and the stand by screen was up before the tweet went out. Texted a friend in LA to check out the app. A minute after the tweet went out she said she got through on a reservation for a size 10. Feels good after striking out on PBs and MRs.
Kinda stupid question but is the IPAD up stairs or down? (I hate bugging the employees if I don't have too)
(And congrats!!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom