ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Chief it was this little dweeb at the adidas I went too with his mom, straight stallion. Bending over showing her thong and whole 9 had to be bout 47.. I legit said "man **** the shoes I want his mom." Adidas employees were cracking up.
LOL GALLO STAY WITH THE SHAWTYS

I know this thread is pretty lit rn with all the 750 talk but my friend painted over my chipping TDs and these are the pics he sent me so far.  Looks promising to me
nerd.gif
 Damn, mine could use a coat like that. Details on the paint he used and how he did it???

Last edited:
Adidas ATL had dude taking id's and watching that iPad hard. Also had police on site

The TD release my girl entered me and her cause no one was watching the iPad I won.

PB release people caught on it was a mess dudes entertaining like whole contacts list and such. It was awful

Glad to see them trying to be fair.

is today the only day adidas ATL doing the raffle?

I really don't want to read all the pages I missed and I can't get them to answer the phone, but does anyone know how pacsun is handling these? Is it location specific? columbus specifically would be a plus

What's my best bet at the 750s being that I'm from Alabama? I guess I'm asking which websites I have the best shot at

Did anyone confirm whether BAIT SF, UNFTD SF or shoe Biz SF is getting them and raffling today? I've been trying to call and it's always busy lol
tried calling during some down time at my job, no one picks up, either.

dont know if its beet said, but ppl on twitter are claiming there is a hack for Slam Jam scores, lol

I'm wanting to trade a a tan 350 for a MR in a sz 10.5 if anyone is willing to lmk shoot me a pm My friend is getting the tans!!

FYI for LA peeps.. Drip charges $20 for a raffle.. Kicks sole provider said they dont know if they gettin em.. Pac sun in glendale said to keep posted on their IG..seems like most placed are doing tomm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom