ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repped for always coming with reliable info. You're in every thread dropping real **** and people tend to take it for granted

Ehh comes with the territory

I don't expect any props for it at all and a lot of people do use my info like the nyc 1's in the Jordan 1 post I told everyone way in advance about the restock to wait and a lot of heads scored for retail or a low resell

That alone is props enough to me just tryin to look out when I can

@vampire xtc
  appreciate the info, any news about Canadian release? 

Nah I have no info for Canadian release or euro market the call I sat in on was for America only

I don't expect any props for it at all and a lot of people do use my info like the nyc 1's in the Jordan 1 post I told everyone way in advance about the restock to wait and a lot of heads scored for retail or a low resell

Nah I have no info for Canadian release or euro market the call I sat in on was for America only
Thanks for all the info, you mentioned these will be Adidas store only though?  What about the boutiques getting them, and Im pretty sure Champs is as well

yeah, major props from me for the info you've been supplying. Helped me to decide not to wait until the 28th as I have horrible luck with limited releases. As the thread starter i've tried to supply info when i ever I came across before official word etc and never got as much as a like for my posts haha so I know the feeling. Your info is always solid.

I'm worried about Boston. We don't really have a flagship adidas store, so if we get any it'll be concepts or laced (most likely to sell to their friends) bodega, south shore plaza or Wrentham. All of those last three will be zoos because of the snow/lack of parking

Thanks for all the info, you mentioned these will be Adidas store only though?  What about the boutiques getting them, and Im pretty sure Champs is as well

The conference call was heavily emphasizing Adidas stores only

Which they make more money selling them directly instead of whole sale to a FTL or champs(just like Nike)

But the one thing for certain is that Adidas is still tweeking everything in regards to the release they don't have a 100% solid plan in play yet

As for boutiques or a champs goes though I'm sure they will be allocated pairs but it won't be a high allocation at least for now

And of course Adidas will finalize and annouce something shortly as they are running out of days

I'm curious about the online more than anything as they definitely wanna do it but have huge concerns over the site crashing

They don't wanna ruin the purchase experience

They discussed the vip/pre order aspect as they did with other releases such as the asap wings and teyana tailors etc... But again they are worried that won't work well either

So it's going to be an interesting couple of days

yeah, major props from me for the info you've been supplying. Helped me to decide not to wait until the 28th as I have horrible luck with limited releases. As the thread starter i've tried to supply info when i ever I came across before official word etc and never got as much as a like for my posts haha so I know the feeling. Your info is always solid.

Lol it's just how it goes a rep or whatever really doesn't mean much at the end of the day lol

@vampire xtc doubt you know anything for specific markets, any word on LA?

No nothing specific with any market the call was very general and was more overall for the United states

They don't have a set up really planned it's more of allocations arriving and going from there

The all star drop was literally planned within a week lol

Hoping Chicago has a decent amount of these 
ohwell.gif

vampire xtc vampire xtc while you're getting the 20 question barrage, any recommendations for someone in CT? We see little to nothing and bordering NYC and Boston isn't always helpful. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
No nothing specific with any market the call was very general and was more overall for the United states

They don't have a set up really planned it's more of allocations arriving and going from there

The all star drop was literally planned within a week lol
good info bro, its hard to tell who's really an inside source and who's just repeating rumors they saw on twitter

any word on production numbers for the 28th?

Last edited:
vampire xtc vampire xtc while you're getting the 20 question barrage, any recommendations for someone in CT? We see little to nothing and bordering NYC and Boston isn't always helpful. Thanks in advance.

It's hard to say really at this point

The discussion with the app was it being wide open but specific to the users location

So instead of a standard online release like say ndc where the entire us is hammering the one spot

The app would allow confirms at stores near that users area

So being in Brooklyn personally I couldn't confirm in New Jersey regardless of an open zone for all users

I would be bound to nyc area

A jersey person in just the jersey area

Etc...

So a jersey person wouldn't be able to get a confirm at like Times Square for example

They are still trying to sort the delivery system out but they definitely care about doing it right which is a good thing

So let's see

If you don't live in a big market city...your only option is boutique and a possible online launch.

LA/SF we good. HOH and some CHAMPS (though it all might be worked thru the HOH umbrella when it's all said and done)

small markets will be at the mercy of online retailers and boutiques.

If your retailer is saying 12 pairs...they're either lying or are a small time account.

I don't have the answers so direct all questions and concerns to @vampire xtc

my inbox is full.

850 a good price on these? Not sure if I should get them or wait until the 28. I live in the Bay Area so I might have a chance but who knows at this point.

It's a terrible price, but it's your money breh.
ditto on that i would wait

the way money thrown around here for some kicks that will be released on the 28th makes me feel like a broke boy 
laugh.gif

i mean why pay resell if you was out side the NY area. you never had a chance. i rather wait then be sad and suck up and pay after i had my fair shot 

good info bro, its hard to tell who's really an inside source and who's just repeating rumors they saw on twitter

any word on production numbers for the 28th?

Twitter is good and bad

All it takes is for someone to say something and the retweet snowball effect begins

Like the 3K only thing when I seen that I was laughing as I had over 4K pairs in front of me lol

But couldn't give out info so I just said "there's a lot more than that"

After Kanye let it out of the bag I was like ok it's whatever now lol

But anyway as for production numbers go im kinda bound here and much like before can't say yet

Which is know sucks

But I can say in regards to the all star drops

It's WAY more than that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom