ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Going to wait. I'm going to wear the shoes so no point in wasting money just yet. Just not a fan of being at the mercy of the app
better than being at the mercy of a rig raffle though.

hold out my dude u in a major market.

you strike out worst case u spend 850 better case there are so many pairs resell crap and u get a better deal  best case you score for retail 

everyone thinking about paying resell and on the fence should have this line of thinking espcially in a major market 

You have to remember guys, not everyone has the body type for skinny or slim fit jeans. However I do agree that clothing should fit to your body and not loose at all.

I disagree. While the legs fit good on the Saint Laurent's, the waist are always out of whack and ever changing with each season. I like consistency. I personally like Balmain's non-biker jeans. They fit me best. Like a pair of 17cm Hedi era Diors.
Most jeans waist are very inconsistent but Hedi is Dior. dont own a pair of balmain but love my slp jeans.

Slp's are :pimp:

Skinny jeans are :pimp:

I just hate bikers

better than being at the mercy of a rig raffle though.

hold out my dude u in a major market.

you strike out worst case u spend 850 better case there are so many pairs resell crap and u get a better deal  best case you score for retail 

everyone thinking about paying resell and on the fence should have this line of thinking espcially in a major market 

Yea, that's the plan. I mean if pairs do start to go for over a grand after the 28th then so be it. I just won't get them then. Its not a must have at all costs.

Twitter is good and bad

All it takes is for someone to say something and the retweet snowball effect begins

Like the 3K only thing when I seen that I was laughing as I had over 4K pairs in front of me lol

But couldn't give out info so I just said "there's a lot more than that"

After Kanye let it out of the bag I was like ok it's whatever now lol

But anyway as for production numbers go im kinda bound here and much like before can't say yet

Which is know sucks

But I can say in regards to the all star drops

It's WAY more than that...
thank you! appreciate the info, especially when you don't have to. 

The conference call was heavily emphasizing Adidas stores only

Which they make more money selling them directly instead of whole sale to a FTL or champs(just like Nike)

But the one thing for certain is that Adidas is still tweeking everything in regards to the release they don't have a 100% solid plan in play yet

As for boutiques or a champs goes though I'm sure they will be allocated pairs but it won't be a high allocation at least for now

And of course Adidas will finalize and annouce something shortly as they are running out of days

I'm curious about the online more than anything as they definitely wanna do it but have huge concerns over the site crashing

They don't wanna ruin the purchase experience

They discussed the vip/pre order aspect as they did with other releases such as the asap wings and teyana tailors etc... But again they are worried that won't work well either

So it's going to be an interesting couple of days
Thanks man appreciated and repped.  Hope they drop online somewhere, Im in Canada and I haven't heard much about who will have these up here and I need a chance at them!! Struck out on Y1 and Y2, need to finally hit!!

just to put things in perspective for people, there were allegedly 500,000 Colombia XIs sold this past release.

granted there was also a higher demand.

I would start planning your attack, and use that Colombia number to keep in mind. mainly think about how you went about that release and what it took if you indeed tried and copped.

I'm imagining that case for the 28th. not as many pairs but not THAT MANY people. but not a cake walk.

Twitter is good and bad

All it takes is for someone to say something and the retweet snowball effect begins

Like the 3K only thing when I seen that I was laughing as I had over 4K pairs in front of me lol

But anyway as for production numbers go im kinda bound here and much like before can't say yet

Which is know sucks

twitter is mainly bad imo lol

thanks bro, chicago has a Y3/adidas style store, an adidas flagship and an adidas originals store, hopefully we get flooded

Last edited:
Pretty much Adidas' version of some Roshe Highs.  They look like what Christen Haydenson would wear.

Thanks for all the info vamp and ed.

Sucks being in a small market.

Online is my only hope at retail.

Last edited:
Adidas outlets don't get consortiums huh? Only thing remotely close to a boutique out here, might be SOL except for online

Thanks for all the info vap and ed.

Sucks being in a small market.

Online is my only hope at retail.

This is my issue as well. The only Adidas originals store is 2.5 hours away. I would have no issue with reserving a pair and driving there, but I'm sure i won't be in the zone to utilize the app.

Last edited:
This is my issue as well. The only Adidas originals store is 2.5 hours away. I would have no issue with reserving a pair and driving there, but I'm sure i won't be in the zone to utilize the app.

Same here, if I can be in the zone with the app then I would make the drive to Chicago no problem.

just spoof your location man 
glasses.gif

thought this was hilarious if you haven't seen it yet. I'm on mobile I dunno how to get it to show the cool YouTube box still preview thing sorry.

Last edited:
Twitter is good and bad

Which is know sucks

Appreciate all your information vamp! Do you think they released 9000 pairs in nyc this past weekend total? Some guys in here said they only released 3000, and the total production run was 9000 for the entire nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom