ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back at all yeezy releases including Nike, the hype only grows with this shoe. Time and time again, prices have always gone up (with maybe the exception of the 950s) if you wait too long.

My recommendation if you're looking to cop for resell is to do it when the ADC shipments start coming in. There will be the most supply at that point on the market. Supply and demand. There will ALWAYS be a demand for these..

So for the people that did get the 750's, what consolation sneaker or sneakers did ya'll pick up? I copped the black/white flyknit racers and the cyber monday 1's. Yet, it still doesn't satisfy the L that I took over the weekend :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:  
/quote]

Nothing at all. Just at work on a Monday in my feelings. Wondering why ADC wouldn't let me in at all, on 6 devices, all morning. That L was hard to take, especially considering that method worked for me on the PBs, but I'll still take that over their MR release.

Last edited:
walking with a laptop in one hand. Gotta use better judgment man.

Black 750's would have looked so much cleaner with a white sole.

nah prices will go up to 3k by next week when all the pairs from ADC arrive

only goes up from here bro.

With these yeezys people are so afraid to buy fakes that they're willing to buy from FC (TDs best example)
Damnnn... I paid 1200 for my Grey 750s about a week after release and i thought that was kinda steep lol. looks like its on to the oxford 350s. More than likely another swing and a miss. 
mad.gif

People dont understand buyers dictate market. If nobody was paying high prices they would sell them cheaper to the the cash... its only worth what somebody is willing to pay for them... My question is why would somebody pay 2k for a shoe that could be restocked at some point. Plus once you buy something for resell price you dont want to sell for less.
too many sheep for that to work

pimp.gif
 glad you cooked. 

People dont understand buyers dictate market. If nobody was paying high prices they would sell them cheaper to the the cash... its only worth what somebody is willing to pay for them... My question is why would somebody pay 2k for a shoe that could be restocked at some point. Plus once you buy something for resell price you dont want to sell for less.
why do people think a small restock lowers resell price on these? These are not all white ultra boosts.
That's crazy i was there an witnesses the whole thing
so that means you watched and didn't help?

they was suppose to get shot over some sneakers ?  those dudes that played hero and tackled dude could of been shot. 
its not about sneakers, its about helping another person in distress. By the way you answered that, I can already see what was the first thing that popped in your head, "oh no, someone stole yeezys". Nobody knew the robbers were packing until after he was caught. 

its not about sneakers, its about helping another person in distress. By the way you answered that, I can already see what was the first thing that popped in your head, "oh no, someone stole yeezys". Nobody knew the robbers were packing until after he was caught. 
Exactly. Nobody knew. You have to assume. Dudes just don't go strong arm robbing people in broad daylight. We all have families to go home to. Not risking my life cuz somebody got jacked.

walking with a laptop in one hand. Gotta use better judgment man.

Black 750's would have looked so much cleaner with a white sole.
Just some contrast in general. Doesn't matter whether they're Yeezy's or anything else, for me, contrast is big for me. In general, I'm not into completely black shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom