ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Y'all too funny.

The most any of you would do is call 911.

These the same dudes who let people cut in line.

What happened in atl? Dude tried to rob the line and ended up dead cause one of the guys in line had a gun. Take the gun out of the equation and subtitute with a captain save a hero...the hero is dead and possibly other bystanders.

Someone please post something so I don't have to see that gif that @sin91  posted every time I refresh! That is repulsive

Last edited:
I'm not salty about not copping , I'm salty about not being able to attempt to cop. All I got was a spinning circle on 7 devices. And then they banned my IP on my cellphone. At the end the BD got me the closest (checkout / delivery) but no dice wasted too much time at the bs splash page. I think the system is messed up. It's not fair for everyone. Adidas should go back to the TD method. I was on the site at 11:15 no reason for me not to eat. People got out of there beds at 1 and still got a pair. Not fair.

Last edited:
only chance at a restock is adc imo and you're wasting your time on any other site since bot's all gonna be all over them 

Last edited:
I'm not salty about not copping , I'm salty about not being able to attempt to cop. All I got was a spinning circle on 7 devices. And then they banned my IP on my cellphone. At the end the BD got me the closest (checkout / delivery) but no dice wasted too much time at the bs splash page. I think the system is messed up. It's not fair for everyone. Adidas should go back to the TD method. I was on the site at 11:15 no reason for me not to eat. People got out of there beds at 1 and still got a pair. Not fair.
Welp 

Someone call adc and ask what's taking so long I dare you

Not me [emoji]128523[/emoji]

Last edited:

LOL... Hopefully I don't get Steve Harvey by ADC....................
"Your order has been shipped".... "Oh my mistake, we oversold. Here's a full refund and a 15% coupon code that you can't use on anything you like on our site. Thank me later."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom