ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
they easier to cop in a country like indonesia? or is the sneaker game just as crazy there? i always wondered abotu other countries how releases work out.. like is there a country where the yeezys are easy to cop?

they go wild out here man theres around 600-700 peoples on the 750 black raffle, and you must buy some adidas original apparell around 35-40$ to enters the raffle thats why it sucks lol,

i believe theres no such place to cop yeezy for easy hahahaha

Some people just like to see the world burn...

Not sure why it's so funny, it's a real **** move tbh.
only funny to me because i can care less about star wars. I wouldnt spoil the movie if i saw it but it is funny to see how ppl react.

These star wars fans are brutal.....lol....you guys will be alright.....its a movie after all.....well to some of us it is.
I'm not even a "fan" per se. I just don't like people spoiling movies on purpose. It just shows you are a giant inconsiderate *******.

That's all. 

Back to the shoes though. Looking forward to "L" Tuesday.

only funny to me because i can care less about star wars. I wouldnt spoil the movie if i saw it but it is funny to see how ppl react.
Like I posted before, I really don't care that much about the movie, but spoiling something just b/c it's funny makes you a 

giant ****. That's cool you don't care, but I like to look out for others. 

Last edited:
I see on every youtube vid comment and every forum the same spoiler over again, just randomly out of nowhere, i thought everybody on NT has seen that comment over and over again, my bad didnt mean to spoil the whole movie, at least i didnt say the whole spoiler, which would've definitely been a jack *** move.

i know right.....i didnt even spoil it and im getting called names...lol..i really can care less about the franchise was all i was saying and the next dude spoiled it for them...lmao

they go wild out here man theres around 600-700 peoples on the 750 black raffle, and you must buy some adidas original apparell around 35-40$ to enters the raffle thats why it sucks lol,

i believe theres no such place to cop yeezy for easy hahahaha
Yep. I feel you. I'm in Korea and altho 10 different spots are dropping around the country,

between fu*cbois, resellers, hype monsters and people that want the shoes that have no job... it's a war zone out there.

IF you can actually enter the raffle locally, do that man...

Only if it was a little bit more chilled out like in the States...

You guys in the States have it easy... at least if you live in a big city.

I see on every youtube vid comment and every forum the same spoiler over again, just randomly out of nowhere, i thought everybody on NT has seen that comment over and over again, my bad didnt mean to spoil the whole movie, at least i didnt say the whole spoiler, which would've definitely been a jack *** move.
im picturing folks breaking their lightsabers when they read the post...lol

Just admit you are trying to be an ***hole. There is no other reason to respond to a post warning others about a spoiler WITH said spoiler. Own your lameness. Wear it proud like a badge homie.

Last edited:
ill never forget my one boy sent out a group text the night shutter island came out and it was a link that read soemthing like 'watch this nfl player get hit hard' or something inviting and as soon as you opened the link the movie spoiler was just there for you to see ahha .. such a dic move.

but back to the sneakers .. after receiving my confirmation email from foot patrol for the trip blacks to then have them tell me they over sold the shoe and my order was cancelled i feel like I will get these as a gift from the gods. Most would go with the thought process that they will never win, but i am sopinning it and taking it as a positive. And i hope the regulars from NY LA and CHI got their pairs today..

:lol: :lol:

Adidas rep said to me "sorry we weren't able to fulfill the order for you, I hope you aren't mad at us."
hahaha .. dude from foot patrol said, 'i hope this issue will not stop you from shopping with us in the future. Take 10% of your next purchase' .. i told dude stick that 10% up your you know what

Only if it was a little bit more chilled out like in the States...

You guys in the States have it easy... at least if you live in a big city.

lol very wrong. 
being from new york do you go to all the raffles or do you just rock with the confimed and the online sites? in a way im happy philly doesnt get a ton of stores with in store raffles. I rather try my luck online

they easier to cop in a country like indonesia? or is the sneaker game just as crazy there? i always wondered abotu other countries how releases work out.. like is there a country where the yeezys are easy to cop?
The store in Indonesia requires you to purchase something from Adidas 40USD (thereabout) in order to join the raffle.

Oh, and it's not an Adidas store.

What an A**hat. smh. How else are you supposed to feel??

:lol:

I know, when it comes to customer service, Nike is miles ahead of Adidas.

It seems like they don't know how to deal with customers on this level since they have never been this popular until Kanye arrived.

I'm going to try and call back tomorrow, hoping to get a Tan 350 held down.

It won't happen, but why the hell not try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom