ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well most places, people aren't camping out just the night before for these. You would at least need to get there sometime during the Christmas weekend for fcfs places.
Would prob line up Sunday night/ Monday morning

"I'm selling the receipt from a pair of triple black Yeezy Boost 750s that I won in a raffle at the Adidas store in downtown Montreal.

The receipt displays the full amount that I paid for them (517 Canadian Dollars) and stapled on the back is the receipt from my visa card.

These iconic shoes are completely sold out in stores/impossible to purchase, this receipt can be part of your collection/memorabilia!"

Come on which one of you did it fess up Canadian's ehhh :lol:
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...ttp://m.ebay.com/itm/321957127938?_mwBanner=1

Last edited:
"I'm selling the receipt from a pair of triple black Yeezy Boost 750s that I won in a raffle at the Adidas store in downtown Montreal.

The receipt displays the full amount that I paid for them (517 Canadian Dollars) and stapled on the back is the receipt from my visa card.

These iconic shoes are completely sold out in stores/impossible to purchase, this receipt can be part of your collection/memorabilia!"

bout to put up my pb 350 receipt. How much they go for vnds?

Last edited:

Come on which one of you did it fess up Canadian's ehhh
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...ttp://m.ebay.com/itm/321957127938?_mwBanner=1
$300 for a receipt?! :wow:. And he still charged for shipping :rofl:

This can't be real life :lol:

:rofl:

Last edited:
Part of your collection memorabilia or used to bilk people with fake shoes . Wouldn't be surprised if one those bogus websites bought it to make copies and sell their crap with receipt...... By the way seen a kof video where they said adidas and Kanye are suing hundreds of websites for selling fake yzys

a receipt wuldn't really do anything for me if i rebuy. anyone can get a receipt, this proves it. I can have 20 pairs of fakes and 2 real and use the real receipt to sell the fake pairs. not hard.

Part of your collection memorabilia or used to bilk people with fake shoes . Wouldn't be surprised if one those bogus websites bought it to make copies and sell their crap with receipt...... By the way seen a kof video where they said adidas and Kanye are suing hundreds of websites for selling fake yzys

Yea I read a article about that. It won't really matter how many they shut down, China doesn't operate under the same rules and even if they did shut them down another will pop up a week later. If adidas wanted to shut them down, just make more pairs.

Yea I read a article about that. It won't really matter how many they shut down, China doesn't operate under the same rules and even if they did shut them down another will pop up a week later. If adidas wanted to shut them down, just make more pairs.

View media item 1841667

Part of your collection memorabilia or used to bilk people with fake shoes . Wouldn't be surprised if one those bogus websites bought it to make copies and sell their crap with receipt...... By the way seen a kof video where they said adidas and Kanye are suing hundreds of websites for selling fake htthttp://youtu.be/4VrcwCaUJzE://youtu.be/4VrcwCaUJzE yzys

Last edited:
Du
y'all don't even know what your talking about, I LEFT SHOE PALACE YEARS AGO. And don't **** with them because they all bs! Lol haterssssss

You can stop defending yourself, it's already been reported to adidas and if you don't get your pears from SP then sit back and relax. You ain't got nothing to worry about or anything to prove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom