ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

do you know if its still sz down if you are a true sz 10?
They have thumb room for sure. If there was a 9.5 it would have been perfect, but they don't make half sizes and I like how my wall/collection says 10 up and down (personal preference, probably just me but I always purchase a size 10.0). Then again its gonna be casual wear and its a boot silhouette so theres always gonna be room. Not sure if its different fitting for the 350's, still trying to get them pirate blacks. hope that helps! *dumbass friend wanted to put his 750s in the pic I like the Triple Blacks more. 

Last edited:
Du
y'all don't even know what your talking about, I LEFT SHOE PALACE YEARS AGO. And don't **** with them because they all bs! Lol haterssssss
At this point, it doesn't matter whether or not your shoes came from shoe palace or somewhere else. You are selling legit pairs, right?

So unless you are getting legit pairs produced specifically for you direct from Adidas, that means you are getting them from a retailer that was supposed to sell them to the public.

In my mind, congrats for you that you have the plug. Must be great. But people like you also make it harder for all of us to get shoes at retail especially in the Bay Area where the number of stores that are receiving them can be counted on two hands. 

This shoe Palace Goofball isn't making it Hard for anyone to Grab pairs with his Mesaly 5-6 pairs

Post a FSR up, but he's only gonna fill orders for the sizes he has!!

Don't let this dude Erk You!?

Surprised he hasn't got kicked yet!
Lmao he must be connected
Bawwaahaha

Last edited:
Anyone think it would be possible to trade TDs for MRs and Tans? Really trying to get these tans, but thinking of what I can do if I strike out

Friend of mine that works at FOOTACTION told me his manager told him they're releasing around 100k pairs for physical stores. Not including online

They have thumb room for sure. If there was a 9.5 it would have been perfect, but they don't make half sizes and I like how my wall/collection says 10 up and down (personal preference, probably just me but I always purchase a size 10.0). Then again its gonna be casual wear and its a boot silhouette so theres always gonna be room. Not sure if its different fitting for the 350's, still trying to get them pirate blacks. hope that helps! *dumbass friend wanted to put his 750s in the pic I like the Triple Blacks more. 

View media item 1841724

That #saNTa denim tho :smokin

Last edited:
750 Santa said the quality is buns 
laugh.gif

What are those jeans (last pic posted)?
Got them from a monthly clothing subscription company, where I got 6 months paid for since September as a birthday gift, not bad but wouldnt have done the subscription unless someone paid for it.

Lol they look  hella baggy because im sitting/bending down to show how SNUG them 750s are, looks no different when im in my other office watching the throne drop! lol  

Last edited:
Dude on KTT said he has 10k in Charges that are waiting to go back on his card from Cancelled orders and Ebay Scam's while trying for 750's

I'm dying over here! 
laugh.gif

People just be Clicking away!

550 sounds like a mid...glad to hear there'll be 10 total c olorways, means i should be able to at least cop one before the show is over lmao

My guess is we'll see 3 more 750s next year as well

Hahaha exactly, I'm due get one. Rather have a 350 over a 750 but yea 550 might be mid or some version of the 750 without the strap

I heard the pairs from the Shoe Palace guy are fakes. Someone had met up with him to buy a pair and after inspecting them decided to not buy.

He may have a legit plug, but he can also be selling fakes/grey market pairs. I am going to guess a lot of people wouldnt be able to tell the difference.

Also what is KTT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom