ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might trade DS TDs , PBs x 2 , and TBs all for a pair of solar 2s . I think that's fair but dudes asking for a little cake on top . Thoughts ?
thats a dumb trade you can sell all that and buy some solars and still have like $1500 left

tds $1200 at the least

pbsx2$1200 at the least

tbs x $1200 at the least 

thats $3600

I guess this is the thread to refresh in case a Yeezy restock occurs today.
Might trade DS TDs , PBs x 2 , and TBs all for a pair of solar 2s . I think that's fair but dudes asking for a little cake on top . Thoughts ?
thats a dumb trade you can sell all that and buy some solars and still have like $1500 left

tds $1200 at the least
pbsx2$1200 at the least
tbs x $1200 at the least 
thats $3600

Where are you getting these prices from?

Last edited:
Where are you getting these prices from?
 I see all those sneakers going for much more than the prices I listed on ebay auctions. Then you might want to take a look at flight club and their prices are more than 40% the prices I listed. But im not sure of the solar price point. I just seen it for $6000 on flight club which is ridiculous.

You guys talk about Internet speed as if you're playing Counter Strike 1.6 on a professional level.

I ate multiple pears on 9MB download speed on WiFi on my 2012 Mac Book Air.

lemme preface this statement by saying i haven't been in this thread since august so i'm way behind, but i got word last night yeezys will be released locally in store on the 29th. 13 pairs total at my spot. only 2 malls in the area that i know of. i figure hoh at these same 2 malls will have them as well.

i had to call in a favor from one of the higher ups in the corp who was able to lock me down a single pair. he said he could do no more bc of the extreme pressure they been under to try to take care of ppl and make sure a good amount of regular customers score as well. i'm still working on that 2nd pair, but i'm happy to have at least a pair.

:x

eBay is just flooded with fakes and "unauthorized" pairs. Ppl are getting duped left and right. You're rolling a dice if you buy in eBay

I blame everyone's greed on Nintendo :lol:
K5UPW6

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Merry Christmas.

STUPPPIIDDD fast. What website did u use to check this?
speedtest.net beta 

non flash speedtest

but yeah dude earlier was right most people here including me have 300/20 with TWC. That was just a screenshot of my virtual machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom