ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol cs is beyond programming, dudes making software and operating systems complex way beyond bots, just sayin

these bot makers just need some coding and solving skills
No one wanted to show me anything with links n bots n whatnot with CS 

So, I started reading everyday online about it

Watched Vids and Practiced the Formulas and steps on sites, on my own.

There's so much to be learned and the little i have taught myself has helped!

yea so many languages, c c++ java javascript etc.

one day nt, yes one day

I'll finish my cs degree despite barely passing them calc 101 and cs 101 intro classes :lol:

i dont wannna be a college dropout like kanye :lol:

For those that ordered from a European Adidas website did your 750's come in a all white shipping box with a big Adidas logo and black stripes? It was a pretty cool shipping box but I can understand why Adidas USA doesn't use them here back home, they make the packages very easy to target.

Anybody in the Boston area entering raffles this weekend? Merry Christmas y'all

I'm going to champs, they raffle is Sunday, I did a lot online, like eblens, expression. I'm thinking about going to bodega but I don't trust those guys

No one wanted to show me anything with links n bots n whatnot with CS 

So, I started reading everyday online about it

Watched Vids and Practiced the Formulas and steps on sites, on my own.

There's so much to be learned and the little i have taught myself has helped!

This all day.

People complain and beg for links etc. Just do some basic research between releases and you'll have a better chance to prosper. Each release I pick up a little bit more experience and tricks.

Yeezmas restock?

Should I converse with my family or stay glued to the thread / Twitter

I can't believe how much authentic TD's are at now.

I sold both of mine for $600 shipped each right before price started going up.

:lol:

:pimp: :pimp:

BOOST750_1.JPG

BOOST750_2.JPG

BOOST750_3.JPG

BOOST750_4.JPG

memph whats your cam and lens?

CAMERA: NIKON D5200

LENS: 18-55MM

SETTINGS: 30" SHUTTER, F-22, ISO - 100

NOT A PROFESSIONAL BY ANY MEANS. IN FACT MY BUDDY WAS TELLING ME I HAD MY SETTINGS WRONG. SHOULD OF DONE 1/50 SHUTTER, F-5.6, ISO -2000 :lol:

Last edited:
its about to be the first of the month , people going to need that rent money them utility bills 

CAMERA: NIKON D5200

LENS: 18-55MM

SETTINGS: 30" SHUTTER, F-22, ISO - 100

NOT A PROFESSIONAL BY ANY MEANS. IN FACT MY BUDDY WAS TELLING ME I HAD MY SETTINGS WRONG. SHOULD OF DONE 1/50 SHUTTER, F-5.6, ISO -2000
laugh.gif
Nah, you good. Got the colors right, which has been hard to do for a lot of the folk I saw on iG. Upper should look a tad bit darker, but overall not bad at all.

I wouldn't worry about your internet speeds. Most of these dudes in here have 300Mbps down, but are only getting 15Mbps up max—they have Time Warner. That being said, I am sure you are on the same level as 95% of them. Fast internet cost around $360-$500 a month and I highly doubt they're paying that. However, there is an exception to this—Google Fiber offers 1Gbps/1Gbps for $69.99, but it's only available in select cities. 

I hear you man and I appreciate the sentiment, but I can't get it out of my head that there are some guys that do pay that extra 300-500 per month and have a HUGE advantage over the rest of us, not to mention they make it all back with one resell. WITH NYC rent I just can't swing like that...not yet at least. I think you are right that I am with about 95 percent of the people with the speed that I have, but that top 5 percent is killing it...those are the dudes that have 5 pair! For every dude like that, there's 5 guys like me with zero pairs smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom