ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL local shop release details
1)FCFS line up starts on saturday (gna need a big broom to enforce the man made concept of time. It's yzn SZN
2)must have made a purchase within the last 60 days (I'm cool with this'
3) must wear them out of the store (It's december 29th why you gotta do this my guy!?!)

And you can't leave the line for more than 1 hour.

Exactly. Same thing I said. Adidas isint make **** off 25 pairs each selling at a bunch of boutiques. Yea Adidas has stepped there game up. But name one sneaker besides the Tubular-which is nice but nothing anyone is going crazy over that is truly accessibly by the masses. Nothing. They ain't making ****. They are trying to copy cat Jordan's selling model, bit Jordan brand had a deep catalog with alternatives of you missed out on the hottest J releasing. If you don't get the Yezzy tommarow TELL ME WHAT ADIDAS PRODUCT YOUR BUYING
http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-where-adidas-went-wrong-2015-3

Ultra boosts are sold out everywhere and several places are naming it the shoe of the year

Last edited:
Has anyone ever won off a Instagram raffle or do you reckon there just set ups and used to get followers and likes?

About 5-6 other adidas pairs. Please tell me what Nike model you're buying outside of roshe? Everything else is ghetto as hell
You buy Roshe's? 

frown.gif

Ultra boosts are sold out everywhere and several places are naming it the shoe of the year
Exactly! Sold out because of it being limited. U just made my point. Adidas needs to stock those for the people that miss out on the 350s to keep sales within the brand. Get it??
Another article on the economics of Adidas and how to make a dent in sales, and most of that comes from sports sales(70%), not Kanye. If you think there making numbers off the Yezzy line and limited kicks u are either super biased and naive or ignorant.
http://fortune.com/2015/05/20/can-kanye-west-save-adidas/
And name those 5 Adidas that u can buy off the site? I'll wait.
There's 5 Nike Ids that I'll scoop up with the quickness or the wheat air max 90s, or some Kobe Elite low IDs or Oreo Nike flyknit racers or some Pendleton collab Nikes. Goes on and on. Adidas is bringing heat but there economics will stay ****** as long as they keep them limited. That's all I'm saying.

And I primarily buy New Balance and Asics. Not trying to say one brand is better than the other. Adidas has a small window with Kanye to make a huge dent, make crazy money, instead there ******* around. The Ultra Boost should not be sold out everywhere

Last edited:
Exactly! Sold out because of it being limited. U just made my point. Adidas needs to stock those for the people that miss out on the 350s to keep sales within the brand. Get it??
Another article on the economics of Adidas and how to make a dent in sales, and most of that comes from sports sales(70%), not Kanye. If you think there making numbers off the Yezzy line and limited kicks u are either super biased and naive or ignorant.
There's 5 Nike Ids that I'll scoop up with the quickness or the wheat air max 90s, or some Kobe Elite low IDs or Oreo Nike flyknit racers or some Pendleton collab Nikes. Goes on and on. Adidas is bringing heat but there economics will stay ****** as long as they keep them limited. That's all I'm saying.

Agreed but they seem to be cranking up production. They seem focused on building up hype. They only release 100 pairs of the white Hardens. As someone who wants these limited shoes, I hope they do crank up production

And I primarily buy New Balance and Asics. Not trying to say one brand is better than the other. Adidas has a small window with Kanye to make a huge dent, make crazy money, instead there ******* around. The Ultra Boost should not be sold out everywhere
Ultra Boosts aren't hyped except the all white pair (hype died down as well on these). 

Ultra Boost, Pure Boost 2, Tubular, ZX Flux, Stan Smiths... 

Not hating, but for the strong opinion, I don't know whether you live under a rock, or are usually a Nike/JB fanboy. 

It's Y-E-E-Z-Y

Last edited:
Wow, that's a pretty sweeping generalization. Kinda harsh to lump "most" manufacturers together with the ones that have factories based in Prato (the majority of where the Chinese immigrants are located.) Rick Owens has a factory in San Giacomo that does 99% of production for his lines. A bit gets sent out to Moldova and a handful is produced in house as Hun. Honestly, to even compare the production of Rick's mainline and DRKSHDW ready-to-wears to anything Adidas makes is ridiculous. You will be lambasted anywhere outside of Niketalk.

Talking bout shoes here not clothing, it's not a secret that shoes is where designers have the highest margins and make most of their money. And it's also no secret that the most of the people making shoes are mostly immigrants.

Also I didn't state anything about quality I simply stated that whether it be in italy or China your shoes are still being made by Chinese.. So I don't know why your jimmies got so rustled lmao at my "sweeping generalizations" when I only stated one fact. You're the one taking my comments out of context.

It's YEEZY damnit

Ultra Boosts aren't hyped except the all white pair (hype died down as well on these). 
Ultra Boost, Pure Boost 2, Tubular, ZX Flux, Stan Smiths... 
Not hating, but for the strong opinion, I don't know whether you live under a rock, or are usually a Nike/JB fanboy. 
It's Y-E-E-Z-Y

He said he primarily buys new balance and Asics how can he be a nike fanboy?
I on the other hand only buy nike lol ain't had another brand of sneakers for about 14 years.

You stans..I mean fans...do realize that Ye isn't taken serious by any fashion house, right?

He will never be FOG, because he's not as creative as you take him for. (which is still a stretch since Jerry just remakes the same **** from 80s-90s and elongates them)

They're whoring 350s because Nike designers are in the middle of a lawsuit with Nike and can't help him design anything till it's settled.

Tinker, Dolce and others all had input in every Nike model...He didn't create the Yeezy.

Even the og drawing was inspired by Mags.

Ye is a lot of things, but a fashion icon...yeah, no.

GR 350s and no one will want them. They'll be Y-3 that sits and sits and ends up on jackthreads.

Last edited:
Talking bout shoes here not clothing, it's not a secret that shoes is where designers have the highest margins and make most of their money. And it's also no secret that the most of the people making shoes are mostly immigrants.

Also I didn't state anything about quality I simply stated that whether it be in italy or China your shoes are still being made by Chinese.. So I don't know why your jimmies got so rustled lmao at my "sweeping generalizations" when I only stated one fact. You're the one taking my comments out of context.

And that is a really sad fact, Chinese made $2000 resell shoes where the zipper breaks. Sad. Or you can go to LV and Margiella and buy Italian made sheep leather sneakers for less than that resale. Honestly it's all Kanye's name, he's got people buying roshe runs for $900. Hype will never die until production sky rockets through the clouds. What is really sad is I have seen one person rock 350s in person, most people are scared to wear them. Honesty when is the last time you saw multiple or even one person rock yeezys that isn't your friend? It never/rarely happens. Kanye really f-ed the game up with people buying high resale to wear 4 times for 2 hours each time then boxing them away or reselling them on eBay for rape. Sad state we live in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom