ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
eyes.gif

everybody has a chance when ADC drops.

Do we even know they're dropping on ADC??
Last time they fuvked us and released them at 5am on Y3 n called it a day for the 350's. The 750's said available on adidas.com/Kanye and select retailers... and.now it just says availe 12/29

Last time they fuvked us and released them at 5am on Y3 n called it a day for the 350's. The 750's said available on adidas.com/Kanye and select retailers... and.now it just says availe 12/29
adidas twitter says ADC drop.

Last edited:

For LA peeps, any other raffles tomorrow, other than BAIT and Champs Santa Monica?
Footaction culver, shiekh culver, drip hollywood, shiekh dtla , shiek pico, shiekh holly, HOH beverly, and pacsun is supposed to announce the stores tomorrow which is most likely glendale and santa monica, maybe cerritos
Raffles are a waste of time. Through my experience its either a hit or miss on adc unless you got bots
After going 0/20 for the last two yeezy releases in LA, i agree. I wasted about 5 hours on that 750 release, that i will never get back lol.

insta raffles are a joke. The Good Will Out now has over 14.000 entrys for 50 pairs 
laugh.gif
 Might as well win the lottery.
Their raffle is complete nonsense. 

For the TB 750's they did an in-store raffle only and now they do one of these ******* insta raffles 
mean.gif

insta raffles are a joke. The Good Will Out now has over 14.000 entrys for 50 pairs :lol:  Might as well win the lottery.

My friend entered only one for the PB, it was Kicks USA & he won.

I mean you'll get insanely lucky sometimes.

It's not like it's a hard thing to do, takes like 15 seconds and when you've lost or won, just delete the pic.

Why does it sound complicated to some people?

Moonrock was already said to be only for those that carried Yeezy Season 1 clothes, which was Y3 website.

Every other Yeezys is just like the original ones, dropped by ADC.

Wonder why people are still wondering over this.

Last edited:
Hey guys, just trying to get some concrete factual fake/real info.

This box is one hundred % fake because it should be

Yeezy BOOST 750

this BOX says

YEEZY 750 BOOST.

This is 100000000000000% fake, would I be correct in assuming that?

Shame because pair is going for 1500+ on ebay with 25 bids.

Adidas raffle is finished. That one in store ypu mentioned said they would not be doing a raffle. Got greeted by a angry store rep, when I walked over there from work. It felt like she was rehearsing the same line 10x "No raffle here, only through the confirmed app sir." But put a stink attitude on it for good measure. In Brooklyn only KP was live for raffles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom