ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are mad because adidasoriginals said they would stock it on their site.
It has been widely speculated that they were backdoored.
Yeah, but the link for that clearly brought them to the Y3 site, so it was obvious it will drop on the Y3 site.

And yeah, I understand that drop was pure crap.

But don't know why people keep asking if the upcoming one is in ADC which obviously it will be, and not Y3.

So I am pretty sure it will be a better drop, compared to that MR, and people in the USA are getting much more chances to cop than any other countries already.

Footaction culver, shiekh culver, drip hollywood, shiekh dtla , shiek pico, shiekh holly, HOH beverly, and pacsun is supposed to announce the stores tomorrow which is most likely glendale and santa monica, maybe cerritos

Forgot HOH Costa Mesa

Adidas raffle is finished. That one in store ypu mentioned said they would not be doing a raffle. Got greeted by a angry store rep, when I walked over there from work. It felt like she was rehearsing the same line 10x "No raffle here, only through the confirmed app sir." But put a stink attitude on it for good measure. In Brooklyn only KP was live for raffles.

You shoulda smacked her in the mouth, hate employees with their **** attitudes. Not our fault your company made these releases so limited. You don't like it then quit your Wack job

FTL and Champs raffle is until 7? I'm really on the fence If I should take my girl and get tickets. **** seems super unlikely to win.

mean.gif
I didn't even expect the hood to be out before 11 a.m. .... I don't have patience for lines
lol the fam is out too

:smh: I didn't even expect the hood to be out before 11 a.m. .... I don't have patience for lines

Lmao exactly my girl ain't one of them ride or die wait in line with you for hours type. She would wait but after a few minutes to long you know it's over for you. Wish I had one of those camp all night no breaks no complaining females lol. But then again I save a ton of money since she is not into kicks.

Last edited:
Lmao exactly my girl ain't one of them ride or die wait in line with you for hours type. She would wait but after a few minutes to long you know it's over for you. Wish I had one of those camp all night no breaks no complaining females lol. But then again I save a ton of money since she is not into kicks.
hope your girl dont see this lulz

lol the fam is out too

Shieeeeet ... judging by the pics, sisters, mommas, an Aunty out too.

Man ... My girl told me straight up, please don't ever ask me to stand in one of those lines with you ... And I wasn't even mad at her because I don't want to stand in them lines .. Imagine if shorty asked you to wait on a 2 hour line for a handbag :x .. ***** please.

HAHAAA .. I'm heading to Queens Center and that's it. If it's packed, I'll pick up a Cinnabun and call it a win win. Drive back home and finish this clip off.

GL to all.

Shieeeeet ... judging by the pics, sisters, mommas, an Aunty out too.
Man ... My girl told me straight up, please don't ever ask me to stand in one of those lines with you ... And I wasn't even mad at her because I don't want to stand in them lines .. Imagine if shorty asked you to wait on a 2 hour line for a handbag :x .. ***** please.

HAHAAA .. I'm heading to Queens Center and that's it. If it's packed, I'll pick up a Cinnabun and call it a win win. Drive back home and finish this clip off.

GL to all.
hope your girl dont see this lulz

I'm about to give mine extra money to go shopping in the area , but knowing her I won't see her again until I'm in the front of the line and can't hold the spot anymore. Aldo Sephora and H&M are in the area. Doubt that will persuade her though. If I bribe her I'd feel like I'm paying money to get tickets just to have the CHANCE to buy a shoe. Just to take the inevitable L. Sounds dumb as ****.

Last edited:
simpleant simpleant #Facts ... My shorty would head right to Zara and Sephora with the card .... I'll just coun on my bots and that 890 mbps download speed at the firm :smokin ... I'm just doing the raffle to not seem lazy and hate placing all chips into one basket.

simpleant simpleant #Facts ... My shorty would head right to Zara and Sephora with the card .... I'll just coun on my bots and that 890 mbps download speed at the firm :smokin ... I'm just doing the raffle to not seem lazy and hate placing all chips into one basket.

Yeah I'm still heading out but I'm going to eat my breakfast first. Need all the energy to deal with the bs that gonna take place in the next few hours lol good luck though fam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom