ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't going to comment, but I feel like I need to.

I normally stay quiet, do my research, and pray for releases of any kind (tickets, sneakers, clothing, etc). This has worked quite well in recent years and I am extremely thankful for that.

However, I believe sites like NT, which serve as a resource for releases like this, should not be public sites. The access should be limited to members and the member application process should be more stringent. I understand this is a hard policy to implement, but it is do-able. I also understand that this goes against freedom of speech/freedom of information.etc. However, it really is a shame when people who are passionate about sneakers (and have been their entire lives) are shut out due to people that know nothing about the culture, other than the fact that it is profitable.

I am not against the resale of sneakers because we live in a capitalistic country, but this industry has really gotten away from the roots I was so passionate about as a kid.

Rant over. Best of luck to everyone on ADC.

NT Illuminati??? 
roll.gif

When you get the error adding to cart message, keep trying to add or do you need to refresh?

i'm toast. tried to play amateur coder and put new product info into past backdoor links i found but doesn't look like it's going to work :frown: 

I wasn't going to comment, but I feel like I need to.

I normally stay quiet, do my research, and pray for releases of any kind (tickets, sneakers, clothing, etc). This has worked quite well in recent years and I am extremely thankful for that.

However, I believe sites like NT, which serve as a resource for releases like this, should not be public sites. The access should be limited to members and the member application process should be more stringent. I understand this is a hard policy to implement, but it is do-able. I also understand that this goes against freedom of speech/freedom of information.etc. However, it really is a shame when people who are passionate about sneakers (and have been their entire lives) are shut out due to people that know nothing about the culture, other than the fact that it is profitable.

I am not against the resale of sneakers because we live in a capitalistic country, but this industry has really gotten away from the roots I was so passionate about as a kid.

Rant over. Best of luck to everyone on ADC.
Preach man. It's bad because I'm pretty sure at least 75% the people in this thread are here purely for reselling.. then there's all the lurking "guests".. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom