ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally saw the product page for the first time today on EB
laugh.gif
LOL. Consider that a W and not an L...
roll.gif

I'm starting to miss the fcfs in store releases. Seems easier. Went to bait sf for the raffle on the weekend n the dude told me nobody won the all black 750s....

Still waiting for Kicks USA to email me that L.

*edit*
Received it as soon as I posted. Feels right now.

Last edited:
I wasn't going to comment, but I feel like I need to.

I normally stay quiet, do my research, and pray for releases of any kind (tickets, sneakers, clothing, etc). This has worked quite well in recent years and I am extremely thankful for that.

However, I believe sites like NT, which serve as a resource for releases like this, should not be public sites. The access should be limited to members and the member application process should be more stringent. I understand this is a hard policy to implement, but it is do-able. I also understand that this goes against freedom of speech/freedom of information.etc. However, it really is a shame when people who are passionate about sneakers (and have been their entire lives) are shut out due to people that know nothing about the culture, other than the fact that it is profitable.

I am not against the resale of sneakers because we live in a capitalistic country, but this industry has really gotten away from the roots I was so passionate about as a kid.

Rant over. Best of luck to everyone on ADC.
some are in it for the "culture" (whatever that is), some in it for the money, and folks like me just like fly ****......passionate foks like yourself need to realize that this sneaker thing is not limited to you because of time served......i wonder how some of y'all would live without sneakers...smh

Closed my window and reopen them, seeing FTA and FTL's timer resetted to be release in another hr and 20mins...WTF?

Preach man. It's bad because I'm pretty sure at least 75% the people in this thread are here purely for reselling.. then there's all the lurking "guests".. 
laugh.gif
I would say possibly even more than 75%.

Long time lurker, didn't make my profile until 2012.

NT should just make a whole new section or site - make the process of becoming a member more similar to an application for a prestigious college of some sort. You should have to enter an essay or be able to complete some sort of sneakerology test in a certain time frame in order to have access to certain things on the site. I could hear the kids now...

"Hey bruh I passed my sneakerology test first try man - almost missed that question on which fingernail was the longest on MJ's shooting hand when he made "the shot", they said my degree will be in the mail in 3-5 business days so I'm pretty stoked"."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom