ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
the canadian site just spins, ive never gotten through on .ca

.com ive gotten through many times

First L I've taken in a while.

In cart on multiple sites, including ADC, and ended up with NADA. :lol:

At least my KITH Homage joints are coming today to make me forget.

Who am I kidding, I'm not even mad. On to the next.

Last edited:
alright niketalk i struck out bad and i mean bad, size 10 pirate black or moon rock to trade for tan 9.5. pm instagram whatever, lets just make it happen.

Called Adidas. Even though my size was not listed in the confirmation e-mail, the order is 100% good to go. Can't wait.

Called Adidas. Even though my size was not listed in the confirmation e-mail, the order is 100% good to go. Can't wait.

Yea I spoke to a rep as well that said Im good. Unfortunately with this tiny 7.5 :roll eyes

If anyone can change the size for that link to 11 or 11.5 that would be great. Its not working for me.

I don't think they are sold out yet, for all the people still trying

That makes me breath a little easier.  Got the confirmation email + credit card charged... but the size is just a hyphen (-) in "My Orders". 

I'm not going to believe it until I have them in hand, though. 

Yea I spoke to a rep as well that said Im good. Unfortunately with this tiny 7.5 :roll eyes

If anyone can change the size for that link to 11 or 11.5 that would be great. Its not working for me.

I don't think they are sold out yet, for all the people still trying
I pm'd you

Whatever happened with the guy who purchased through Canada's site with PayPal, did they ever ship them to him or did they get cancelled ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom