ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been catching them L's. Gonna cop a carbon fiber drive shaft as a consolation prize for my consolation Evo X from the Moonrock release.

This is the 4th ADC Yeezy release in a row where I was not able to get past the Splash Screen.  Solelinks just posted the ADC Canada link, I clicked it and bypassed the splash screen and got right in to select a size.  Can someone explain to me why the hell I can't get to the actual product screen on ADC US even after waiting 90 minutes plus????? 

SAME, looking for that suprisingly still available 7.5. Got through 4 times and couldn't checkout. Any help appreciated. 
yeah I actually checked out with that link about 15 minutes ago somehow. I'd keep trying if I were you

I'm just hoping it doesn't get cancelled 

So is it a permanent thing? I mean I'm not too upset because TBH footlocker sucks..lol. But just in case of future releases.

Had two tabs up on my work desktop but never made it past the splash page,

Got though via my mobile phone 45 min ish after 11 after clicking around between sz 10 & 10.5 I was able to cart a sz 10. I was welcomed with the product has sold out your cart is empty message. After refreshing for like 5 min I hit back just to sit in line again till Adidas tweeted they were OOS.

0/6 when it comes to Adidas yeezys. Just wanted to get that out there

- peace 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom