ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much money we talking?....how much proof you have? You should collect all your evidence bro.

Seems like it
roll.gif

Would be amazing if NT can come together and do this the smart way, teach this scum a lesson....going off on him on his social media won't do ****...all he has to do is block

Btw seem like this is where he lives and works out of...
son this scary I got to turn off my locations on my phone. Look how easily yall airing this scumbag out  but before we do this niketalk justice we shoudl make sure he is guilty. Which I think he is. 

His girl @xomarissamichele. Not gonna lie, she bad lol
hahah he made his account private I'm about to go in on his girl. 

IG kept telling me i'm making duplicate comments so I said i'm trying to expose this guy who scammed a friend of mine and no one should deal with him

It amazes me how these dudes go around scamming people like they their info and whereabouts can't be found out in a matter of minutes.
laugh.gif

So wait some of yall think this guy or his friends care that he scammed someone....they probably already know and had drinks to celebrate the come-up
Judging from his pictures, he's flexing his pairs and his friends are always wondering how he got them. I'm sure they will give him less respect if he scammed people for them.

That's assuming his circle of friends have morals.....the opposite effect could occur and they all start doing what he's doing since it's so easy to scam people on eBay as a buyer....

So wait some of yall think this guy or his friends care that he scammed someone....they probably already know and had drinks to celebrate the come-up

Well thats a grimy group of people then.. If my friends found out I scammed someone for that much they would definitely tell me to give the money back and probably look at me differently

Just make a website with his name, picture, and what he did. It will be the first thing that comes up when an employee searches his name—he will be screwed for life.

His girl @xomarissamichele. Not gonna lie, she bad lol
hahah he made his account private I'm about to go in on his girl. 

IG kept telling me i'm making duplicate comments so I said i'm trying to expose this guy who scammed a friend of mine and no one should deal with him
That's not his girl though.

Judging from comments before he went private my best guess is that this is her even though the hair is different in the profile pic: https://www.instagram.com/_anecatherine_/

Haha I know right? Dudes are too extra on this site.

Can't wait for all of you guys to run up on this dude in your Yeezy Supply bras and NT Denim yelling hashtags at him on some petty ****. 

roll.gif

I didn't even comment, just followed him and dude blocked me....lmaoooooo my mans is PARANOID....

Just sent him a text telling him he messed with the wrong community Thanks NT fam hope he realizes not to try this **** again on anyone!! I'm sure he didn't expect this I had bit done anything cause was still pending by now who cares!! Guy is an idiot and now that he's been exposed he won't try this again and other thinking about it won't !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom