ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I know right? Dudes are too extra on this site.

Can't wait for all of you guys to run up on this dude in your Yeezy Supply bras and NT Denim yelling hashtags at him on some petty ****. 

:rofl:
what i find funny is that everyone is holding hands for this cause but wait til the next release, they'll be cutthroat as hell....i understand folks have morals but hey i thought anything for yeezys......i know dude was wrong but if they ordered a pair and received two all that honor would go out the window...lol.....but if dude got proof ebay should do right

Even with shipping confirmation, your order isn't safe. My 750 was shipped on the 21st from adidas UK to the forwarder everyone has been using, last movement when i checked today was on the 24th so i decided to give them a call. the rep said the package was being rerouted back to adidas cause either i purchased from outside of UK or they don't ship to business addresses. no email, no refund, nothing.
same here

Haha I know right? Dudes are too extra on this site.

Can't wait for all of you guys to run up on this dude in your Yeezy Supply bras and NT Denim yelling hashtags at him on some petty ****. 

roll.gif
Guarantee you would be on NT asking for help if you ever got scammed for Yeezys.

That's not his girl though.

Judging from comments before he went private my best guess is that this is her even though the hair is different in the profile pic: https://www.instagram.com/_anecatherine_/

Listen, send Patrol Jack Lyon an email about what happened. He was the officer who pulled him over for a DWI. I'm sure he will be very interested in something like this as they are building a case against him. with the prosecutor. While they don't typically do much for cyber crime, the fact that he's 22 and with a DWI charge; they won't take subsequent bad behaviours too lightly.

His info is here:

jlyon@peqtwp.org

I suggest writing a coherent email about everything that has happened. Or you can use this as leverage and tell him that you are aware of his DWI charge and that Jack Lyon would be very interested in hearing these details. Be smart about it, do it in a way where you're blatantly black mailing him.
hahhaha nice. I'm going in.

This went from the yeezy thread to let's get this scammer thread real quick lol

Hopefully this guy get's what's comin to him

Last edited:
4chan will clown whoever posts it for buying the Yeezys to begin with.
Fo Free?

there are no dues, this is not a "pay for info", club. Although we are reaching our message/bandwidht limit in the chat so there could possibly be dues later on in the future but YES free to apply free to join if you are selected.

damn did she make her thing private or was it always like that. 

Jeff it just go around and tag both of them with #AceScammer

Guarantee you would be on NT asking for help if you ever got scammed for Yeezys.

Guarantee I'd never sell a hyped pair of shoes that have a resell market value of over a grand on a site that primarily sides with the buyer through all transactions, champ.

what i find funny is that everyone is holding hands for this cause but wait til the next release, they'll be cutthroat as hell....i understand folks have morals but hey i thought anything for yeezys......i know dude was wrong but if they ordered a pair and received two all that honor would go out the window...lol.....but if dude got proof ebay should do right
you're talking about guys trying to get their's during sneaker releases vs a dude who just committed a crime.

This went from the yeezy thread to let's get this scammer thread real quick lol

Hopefully this guy get's what's comin to him
bro, once he knows exactly where he works and all of that he's 100% going to return that money. but thats not enough.

we need him to make a public apology while wearing I AM A SCAMMER shirt.

i know dude was wrong but if they ordered a pair and received two all that honor would go out the window...lol.....but if dude got proof ebay should do right
Are you equating a company theoretically sending someone two pairs of yeezys after the only paid for one with an individual stealing a pair from another individual? Not sure that holds water.

Regardless, eBay is incredibly biased toward the buyer. As a seller there is pretty much nothing you can in a situation like the one that's been laid out here.

idk I'm just so tight today cause I don't have enough drugs for tomorrow and my birthday next week jan 3rd but we usually celebrate tomorrow 

I hate scammmers. i hate resellers. i hate bots.

I mean do what you got to do, just own up to it and I respect that 100%.

don't tell me you flourish when you damn well know you using bots and such like that. just own up to it.  thats why I respect ppl like @AirRaab  not to even put your name there but still 

Isn't it just paypal with the buyer protection and if you choose another payment option he couldn't scam you like this?

file a claim against him in small claims court where he lives. maybe you could get the police to investigate as well. i did that once with a scammer, he texted wtf, and gave me my money back with the quickness.
this dont let them win. I think stealing anything more than $1000 is a felony too f*** his life so bad he cant vote.

there's a difference between honor and having morals tho..yeah I'd turn the other way if i got two pairs but I wouldn't if someone was getting robbed for one..which is apparently what happened in this situation

Isn't it just paypal with the buyer protection and if you choose another payment option he couldn't scam you like this?
What other payment option would the buyer use? Western Union? Concealed cash?

PayPal dominates the online shopping Merchant/Buyer system. 

The reason why online shopping has flourished is because the buyers feel safe. They are protected.

Sellers have to take a loss and chalk it up as shrink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom