ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got through on 2 devices couldn't select size on one and manage to get one into cart and get the all way to checkout but then removed from cart.
On one of them, I was able to cart but was cart jacked. The first time I got in, I was in fairly early. Why they gotta let me in at all?! 

its all luck im surprised I got through 
i have got through every time (pb, TB, ot) and as i hit checkout i get booted. Manage to get back in and checkout again. On last release got in within 3 mins but had no captcha and could not pick 1 size. I made a mistake and managed to hit f4 and shut all my tabs out.

I'm messing with you :tongue: . It's a ton of work though. Honestly, as many hours as you're going to put in, I'd probably just pay an ATC service. lol

I know man but I'd like to know how it all works. Who knows if you can trust these atc people too. If they can code and hack websites who knows what they can do with your info.

sent you a pm :smile:
rbI9bFf.gif

NT FAM,

Ive never attempted to cop any yeezy boosts that have released because well...im realistic. And from what I can see in 2015, attempting would have just been a waste of time..but im curious...

Is copping a pair even feasible??

should I even bother at this point?

I stopped buying jordans years ago because I was sick of dealing with all the ********, too old for it

i mainly wear adidas now because they brought back the og stans and superstars and frankly, theyre not hard to get...

but I do like some of the yeezy colorways that have been releasing (star wars colors, think about it ) 

so help me out familia
Yeah, Adidas is probably your best bet, but even then it's still a long shot because even if you get past the splash page, you gotta hope you can check out. I managed to get past the splash page, add to cart, and proceed to checkout. But as soon as I try to checkout, Adidas gives me a ******* error.

So in summary, Adidas.com is hit or miss, and even if you hit, you still probably end up missing. 
mean.gif

It was my first attempt at copping Yeezy, and I learned one thing. Adidas.com or bust (unless somebody else has some advice for me). Don't even bother with the Footsites. 

edit: Oh yeah, I learned another thing: If you gotta purchase a bra just for a chance to purchase some Yeezys, just take the L. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom