ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, Adidas is probably your best bet, but even then it's still a long shot because even if you get past the splash page, you gotta hope you can check out. I managed to get past the splash page, add to cart, and proceed to checkout. But as soon as I try to checkout, Adidas gives me a ******* error.

So in summary, Adidas.com is hit or miss, and even if you hit, you still probably end up missing. 
mean.gif

It was my first attempt at copping Yeezy, and I learned one thing. Adidas.com or bust (unless somebody else has some advice for me). Don't even bother with the Footsites. 
Fr, I gotta respect adidas for even giving people w/out bots a chance. Finish line? bots eat. Footlocker? bots eat. EndClothing? Bots eat. Adidas? All luck.

I was checking out tans on adc and got the error too, had the ***** in my cart but couldn't access it smh

NT FAM,

Ive never attempted to cop any yeezy boosts that have released because well...im realistic. And from what I can see in 2015, attempting would have just been a waste of time..but im curious...

Is copping a pair even feasible??
should I even bother at this point?

I stopped buying jordans years ago because I was sick of dealing with all the ********, too old for it

i mainly wear adidas now because they brought back the og stans and superstars and frankly, theyre not hard to get...

but I do like some of the yeezy colorways that have been releasing (star wars colors, think about it )

so help me out familia

It's pretty much all luck. I pulled an all-nighter researching sites/links/bd and couldn't cop a single pair. After that debacle, I realized the lack of sleep just wasn't worth it and ADC was probably my best bet anyways. Woke up at 10:45, booted up my computer/phones/tablets and managed to cop 3 tans. Sometimes you hate the ADC system but when you get past the splash, you love it.

It really is all about luck and preparation, mainly the former. snappykevin's scenario is pretty much what happened to my group of friends (3 of them) for the black 750s. They were so prepared with sites, BDs, bots etc, and came up empty handed. Then the ADC drops happens and they came away with 6 pairs of black 750s. 2 orders were cancelled but the rest shipped. Fast forward to the OT 350s and the group came up empty handed online, only 1 of them ended up with a pair, winning a local raffle.

Me personally, I was 0/3 when it came to the Nike Yeezys. For the adidas collection, I struck out everywhere online but luckily won raffles (MRs, OTs, Black 750s) and got hooked up by my homie's store in Cali (PB 350s). Grey 750s I never cared for so I never attempted to get, TDs I didn't care at the time to get but now I'm trying to get a pair.

At this point, it really is all luck I believe.

Last edited:

Fr, I gotta respect adidas for even giving people w/out bots a chance. Finish line? bots eat. Footlocker? bots eat. EndClothing? Bots eat. Adidas? All luck.

I was checking out tans on adc and got the error too, had the ***** in my cart but couldn't access it smh
LOL yeah man it's like finally getting that girl you've been chasing and you find out she practices abstinence until she gets married
mad.gif

Good luck. Hopefully we get to eat during the next 350 release. 

If this damn order ships, I'm done with these. This is my current great white whale I must conquer.

DTLR - Oxford Tan : 107055

Good luck and goodnight (unless they already dropped) 

Last edited:
seriously... no sense in going manual against any of these sites aside from ADC... all others will be ATC'd 

DTLR's product code.  It can be used to create a link to auto add them to cart & checkout.  But you wouldn't be swift enough to beat the autobots which accomplish that instantly.  
indeed. site is already slow and hard to access so team emmanuel will have 0 chance.

Hey NT fam,

has anyone gotten' shipping confirmation for their 350 OT from adidas.com? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom