ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got through on a size 10 but I see someone else did. Unless. They had multiple size 10 there's going to be canceled orders. I'm pretty much acting like I struck out until i see a shipping confirmation.
Same. Or at least that 2nd confirmation email from the shop.

mean.gif

Damn.. 2 losses in one 24hr period. If Adidas doesn't re-stock, they can go **** themselves. And in regards to the 'lurker' hate, honestly, some of us take the time to make an account, go through the waiting period, read through every single page for clues, etc. I think there should be some sort of exclusivity to that, just sayin'..

So many of us huh. Pretty damn sure they oversold or this is one of the few places that got a modest assortment.

Damn.. 2 losses in one 24hr period. If Adidas doesn't re-stock, they can go **** themselves. And in regards to the 'lurker' hate, honestly, some of us take the time to make an account, go through the waiting period, read through every single page for clues, etc. I think there should be some sort of exclusivity to that, just sayin'..

I agree with you, the thread should lock to members only when release comes around but you refered to the waiting period. Given your join date, I'm not sure you had a waiting period yourself.

DSI went pretty much as expected but I'm mostly blown about Dover. That was the closest I've come so far. Was logged in, had all my info saved, autofilled my CC, then got hit with some ******** socket error after clicking place order. 

lol damn man, I wasn't registered with them and lost mad time doing so just to get a product no longer available. Had it in my cart and all. Good luck to all you who got through. Hope the NT Fam finally cooks 
nthat.gif

I thought I ate but it was all a dream...

Got thru / paid with Ppal and everything and I come to the confirmation page and see this 

roll.gif

If you didn't check out in like 1-3min window after they release online at darkside, I bet your orders are getting cancelled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom