ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I cant ship them to germany with your link.
I got it off Twitter lol. Was moving a lot faster than the U.S. release. I would have been able cop using that I think ... 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
I'm giving up.

Manage to add a pair to my pair but couldn't checkout where it was still saying "only 2 left".

At least I was able to browse the adidas website without crashing (not like FTL) which is good for the future release.

^^

Thats because they made a mistake with color. Thats the colorway coming out in the summer :tongue:

Last edited:
If you have it in the cart and can't check out, it's most likely sold out and the pair will get pulled from the cart. Happened to me after having a size 7 in the cart for 3 hours during the U.S. release.

BTW full CW info says Solar Red / Ftwr White / Night Flash , and night flash is blue, and the same color code is used on lots of other adidas stuff so it might just be an error

Last edited:
I had a bot had early link still didn't cop. I think what screwed me was the 2 computers I ended up with 2 in my ******* cart

copped a 8.5 in the end.  this release did not go easy one bit.  adidas need to sort their shiit out

dunno, do they hold carts? i assumed someone from outside of UK had it in their cart and let it go.

After checking out, the page then didn't load any longer.

Last edited:
Man you're lucky. I know that several cats were trying to scoop that 8.5, including me! LoL

I couldnt even get on the page early enough to see the small sizes, 5.5 6.5 were they even there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom