ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
the youth of this country are so convoluted its scary

People spend 1000's of dollars on designer stuff daily. Women spend 1,000 up to 20,000 for handbags. If you really wants something and you have the money then buy it.. You only live once and you can't take the money to your grave..

I'm sorry but buying fake sneakers is corny, always has been, always will be. I call my myself a 'sneakerhead' because I'm into sneakers. All sneakers? No. But the ones I really like, no matter how rare they are, it becomes my mission to cop. Trying to get them at their release, kicking down $$ for a back door handoff, trading up pairs, etc.. yes, like collecting art, when I fall in love with a piece, then I've got my sights set on it... even if it takes years. I've been in the 'game' since around 2003 and have had about 6 grails, which I have eventually copped one way or another, thankfully without ever having to pay at insane resale prices. Do I take it too 'serious' ? It doesn't control my life or control my finances, but I'm not about to crumble and buy fake gear. Respect to those who put in work to accomplish their pickups. And just remember, to those who are knocking the 'sneaker game,' all you heads love 'sneakers' enough that you registered for accounts on a SNEAKER TALK forum, so quit trying to justify corny behavior already.
There is nothing wrong with loving sneakers.

The point is some people take it way too far.

It's not all about finances and what people can afford,

It's more about how resellers are making fools out of the average supposed sneaker head.

Notice I said average.  So if you can ball like no other, knock yourself out.

However, many people I know can't, yet they still try just to break necks.

This literally means they are trying to fill a void in their life using sneakers to garner attention and praise.

I could care less what the next man does with his money, but I just like to get people thinking.

So in conclusion, I could care less about people buying fakes  or people spending thousands on grails.

What I do care about is this elitism attitude, where people think just because they are willing to drop

2 grand on a $400 dollar shoe makes them better than others and it gives them the right to talk down to others.

That is the real corny behavior in this situation.

That elite attitude is also how resellers are controlling your supposed sneaker game.

They create a false sense of need hyping up every release and these elite minded sneaker heads eat it up.

They cop at any price, even quintupling up for good measure and the hype beast jump right off the cliff right behind them.

mean.gif

^^???

Did you have a point about KIDS? If so, I dont see it. What you said typed is irrelevant.
Jake80 will spend $4,000 on a limited Kanye west Pez dispenser if he could. And then will log on here, to tell the rest of us we're just mad cause WE don't have it like that!
roll.gif

There is nothing wrong with loving sneakers.

The point is some people take it way too far.

It's not all about finances and what people can afford,

It's more about how resellers are making fools out of the average supposed sneaker head.

Notice I said average.  So if you can ball like no other, knock yourself out.

However, many people I know can't, yet they still try just to break necks.

This literally means they are trying to fill a void in their life using sneakers to garner attention and praise.

I could care less what the next man does with his money, but I just like to get people thinking.

So in conclusion, I could care less about people buying fakes  or people spending thousands on grails.

What I do care about is this elitism attitude, where people think just because they are willing to drop

2 grand on a $400 dollar shoe makes them better than others and it gives them the right to talk down to others.

That is the real corny behavior in this situation.

That elite attitude is also how resellers are controlling your supposed sneaker game.

They create a false sense of need hyping up every release and these elite minded sneaker heads eat it up.

They cop at any price, even quintupling up for good measure and the hype beast jump right off the cliff right behind them.

mean.gif

That kid is legit moron.

The irony of making a YouTube video to ruin a shoe because it's hyped...

Idiot.
I agree.  He is roasting Kanye for not stepping up and delivering Yeezys as a dying kids last wish.

Yet, this mofo destroys a pair of Yeezys rather than stepping up and fulfilling that very wish.

Kanye is probably scratching his head wondering why a kids dying wish would be something of material value.

Another man down.  I don't blame the kid, I blame the parents and the media.

Last edited:
People spend 1000's of dollars on designer stuff daily. Women spend 1,000 up to 20,000 for handbags. If you really wants something and you have the money then buy it.. You only live once and you can't take the money to your grave..
You are right and I'm sure

Willie Nelson

TLC

Mike Tyson

Chris Tucker

MC Hammer

Allen Iverson

and all the other hood rich ballers give you their full support too
indifferent.gif

All this talk is nonsense.

It's like anything in life. Fancy homes, cars, vacations, etc. Sneakers are no different.

You either have the money to spend or you don't. End of discussion. You can't afford it, move on. Sorry to be so blunt but it is what it is. Work hard, play hard. No need to justify anything.

^^???

Did you have a point about KIDS? If so, I dont see it. What you said typed is irrelevant.

the point I was making is that its not just kids spending $2500 on kicks. It's people of all ages. You guys act like yeezy kicks will be or should be less than a grand after release. History will always repeat itself

Jake80 will spend $4,000 on a limited Kanye west Pez dispenser if he could. And then will log on here, to tell the rest of us we're just mad cause WE don't have it like that!:rofl:

Not really, 4,000 on a pez dispenser not so much but if someone values it that much to spen 4k more power to you.

Last edited:
All this talk is nonsense.

It's like anything in life. Fancy homes, cars, vacations, etc. Sneakers are no different.

You either have the money to spend or you don't. End of discussion. You can't afford it, move on. Sorry to be so blunt but it is what it is. Work hard, play hard. No need to justify anything.
The problem is that people want to say you can't afford something because YOU find the price unreasonable. Practically EVERYBODY has $100, but it takes a special breed to spend that $100 on a $0.02 toothpick! So in that case "Oh, you're broke. You just don't have it like that", quickly becomes an acquaintance with "No, I'm just not that stupid." Therein lies the argument.

The problem is that people want to say you can't afford something because YOU find the price unreasonable. Practically EVERYBODY has $100, but it takes a special breed to spend that $100 on a $0.02 toothpick! So in that case "Oh, you're broke. You just don't have it like that", quickly becomes an acquaintance with "No, I'm just not that stupid." Therein lies the argument.
but it's no damn toothpick, horrible comparison. We're talking about kicks. Double, triple, quadruple resell prices is nothing new. Stop acting new to the game and if you are, learn something about kicks. It's the damn reason Flight Club, RIFLA, and many other consignment shops are in business.

Last edited:
[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji] go cry somewhere else. We ain't got time for that.. Bring on the 350 boost!

Last edited:
but it's no damn toothpick, horrible comparison. We're talking about kicks. Double, triple, quadruple resell prices is nothing new. Stop acting new to the game and if you're not, learn something about kicks. It's the damn reason Flight Club, RIFLA, and many other consignment shops are in business.
Jake..... the answer is no. You need to learn maturity. The name of the game is what people are willing to pay. You and others are willing to pay that Yeezy Boost resale price; myself and others are not. I'M COOL WITH THAT. The problem is that you want to insult others when we disagree. Calm down, have a laugh, and stop being so young acting about it. And please don't lecture me about Flight Club..... they KNOW who I am; YOU just don't.

Jake..... the answer is no. You need to learn maturity. The name of the game is what people are willing to pay. You and others are willing to pay that Yeezy Boost resale price; myself and others are not. I'M COOL WITH THAT. The problem is that you want to insult others when we disagree. Calm down, have a laugh, and stop being so young acting about it. And please don't lecture me about Flight Club..... they KNOW who I am; YOU just don't.

Oh really, they know who's you are? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Are you Kanye?

No tears. Why do you want 350's though? Don't you have enough shoes you're afraid to wear?:lol:

I'm never afraid to rock my kicks. In fact, I plan to wear the 750 boost in LA next week. That's why I double and triple up on most kicks I like.

Last edited:
Oh really, they know who's you are? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Are you Kanye?
Obviously you DO NOT spend a lot of money with Flight Club, because you wouldn't have asked that!
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom