ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man these post are going IN!

roll.gif

so $350...considering that you can wear it 5 different ways I guess that works. Hopefully it isn't hard to get. Just curious about the release info.

According to NiceKicks twitter:

Some of you might be in for a surprise when it comes to the Adidas Yeezy.

I'll say nothing more for fear of my health and safety...

Man, can i get special permission, and without edit from the mods to tell these retailers to go **** themselves, please? 
happy.gif
its our own fault.

i use the term "our" loosely but if anyone has or even contemplated paying that much over retail for nike yeezys...

youre/were guilty.
I've only spent over $300 (and that's even rare) for a pair of shoes once and it was $650 for a pair of Banned 1s last year. Other than than, a vast majority of the stuff I purchase is under retail whether I used my military discount, a code, a bday coupon, or my friend purchased it on Swoosh for me.  Not a snowy chance in hell I'd pay $1k for these. $350 is even borderline.  

realistically they could have been a heel of a shoe in a box and throw yezzy on it and everybody in this thread would buy it including myself! 

Last edited:
i like them if they're 250. 3-350 is really pushing it

The retail price is ok by me....having to deal with a resale markup is a sure fire pass. I will not deal with the BS I've dealt with in regards to past yeezy releases. I'm good.

Gonna be an easy pass for me. These seem like they're better suited for the "high fashion" scene.
I think that is what he was going for you know how Kanye is with all this fashion ish. But wouldn't the Yeezy1 and 2 be considered high fashion too? I mean of course pending the look of the outfit. He just must be going further and trying to push some sort of envelope.

Sounds like he knows the real price and it easily gives one a heart attack after reading.

Shoes look like garbage not gonna lie. If you take away the Kanye West factor most of you if not all wouldn't even consider this shoe. For all the buzz and hype the Yeezy 2 had generated this is really a step down in creative and art. They week sell or but not because of the shoe concept but rather just because if the man who wears them.

It is odd having this big announcement/countdown just to leak the flagship shoe out of nowhere...unless Kanye is more hype about the clothing than the shoe itself.

they actually look really dope from the top and from the side the big flap is a little off tho but maybe it'll look better in more pics to come

would cop for 250 most maybe 300

300+ ill pass

From the top they look nice

This color on the shoe and strap can foh

Last edited:

It is odd having this big announcement/countdown just to leak the flagship shoe out of nowhere...unless Kanye is more hype about the clothing than the shoe itself.

I think there has to be more to it...something up their sleeves that we dont know about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom