ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually comparing these to the samples we possibly saw a bit ago they do look almost the same

View media item 1388977

The midsole has been toned down on the version Kanye is wearing. The ridges seem to go all the way around. I really like this colorway the best so far. I'm not sure bright colorways will look good on this model.

I think that is what he was going for you know how Kanye is with all this fashion ish. But wouldn't the Yeezy1 and 2 be considered high fashion too? I mean of course pending the look of the outfit. He just must be going further and trying to push some sort of envelope.

You can kind of see it more with the Yeezy II's. The I's released during a time when streetwear was at it's peak pretty much, and those cater more to that I feel like. But you can see how all 3 shoes changed with Kanye's style over the years.

You can kind of see it more with the Yeezy II's. The I's released during a time when streetwear was at it's peak pretty much, and those cater more to that I feel like. But you can see how all 3 shoes changed with Kanye's style over the years.
Spot on.

I'm still not seeing the yeezi 3 branding. All it says is its a boost model so what else are they bringing to the table?

very true.

I will take "good fridays - dark fantasy - watch the throne - yeezy 2 kanye" over any other kanye

huh? Stop. Streetwear didn't peak in 09 man.

bruhh  
roll.gif
idk how nobody in here sees it

should've toned down the strap a little. I'll wait for more detailed pics and cw's. They aren't terrible, but I ain't IN IT yet

I wont pay more than 200 for em tho. If they are more than that I will wait for someone to rock theirs twice, flex on IG with em, then sell em. Assuming its a GR, if it aint then I guess I wont have any choice

Everybody about to become fashionistas [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hopefully Y2 prices drop a bit

Last edited by a moderator:
3 shoes releasing...

would really want to see all 3 before I commit 350 to one pair... this **** aint grow on trees 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom