ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont pay more than 200 for em tho. If they are more than that I will wait for someone to rock theirs twice, flex on IG with em, then sell em. Assuming its a GR, if it aint then I guess I wont have any choice
I doubt Kanye wants them to be available for everyone, he likes the exclusivity about his sneakers and he knows consumers don't want to wear what everyone else can easily get whether adidas sees that too is a nother story tho

logically there will be KW models that will be widely available so adidas can actually make dough

I doubt Kanye wants them to be available for everyone, he likes the exclusivity about his sneakers and he knows consumers don't want to wear what everyone else can easily get whether adidas sees that too is a nother story tho

logically there will be KW models that will be widely available so adidas can actually make dough

he's made it known he wants this stuff to be more available than his nike models. he had a collab with pac x sun, so uh....

I wont pay more than 200 for em tho. If they are more than that I will wait for someone to rock theirs twice, flex on IG with em, then sell em. Assuming its a GR, if it aint then I guess I wont have any choice

That's actually the exact opposite of what he has said.

I mess with them. the more I look at them. they are still futurist but classic at the same time. Very minimalistic. for 350 they better not be made in china with cheap *** material especially with all that ****** he was talking about making them more accessible. But all in all they are better than the Tubulars and different enough from the Y-3 line that I'm excited for the rest of the collection. By the way the Boost sole is the best sole currently on any sneaker model. the most comfortable for sure.

part of why he left nike too, no royalties, no more designing, less product available.

*he gives us what we neeeeeeed...it may not be what we waaaaaant*

Kanye wants them to be readily available.
He wants to see his logo on everyone just like you see jumpmans everywhere.

Addidas and the whole aspect of running a buissiness is a different story.

he's made it known he wants this stuff to be more available than his nike models. he had a collab with pac x sun, so uh....
I know that

but do people forget the wallet comment he made at the end of an interview? "Even at Louis Vuitton, you can get like a wallet or something"

the more shoes there are, prepare to cough up more $$$ 
laugh.gif

I know that

but do people forget the wallet comment he made at the end of an interview? "Even at Louis Vuitton, you can get like a wallet or something"

the more shoes there are, prepare to cough up more $$$ 
laugh.gif

I can see it being adjacent to Y-3 as far as availability is concerned. Y-3 isn't hard to get but it an't inexpensive either. A step up from Jeremy Scott and Rita Ora

Honestly, we can't judge kanyes success with Adidas yet because this only the first shoe to drop. It's not even the clothing line or other shoes yet.

seeing some the comments man, yall dont realize hes making shoes, not just sneakers. if you only wear sneakers ofc your not going to like them. 
Yeah I think everyone was thinking it would be more athletic and innovative as far as technology and design. But he's not an athlete so I can understand why they aren't plus most kids don't want to be Athletes they want to be artist and stuff. But he did put the boost sole on it so theres your bit of tech and innovation

I can see it being adjacent to Y-3 as far as availability is concerned. Y-3 isn't hard to get but it an't inexpensive either. A step up from Jeremy Scott and Rita Ora
Read my mind, exactly what I'm thinking 

I don't see him dropping shoes, ready to order at adidas originals base min price but maybe twice the price and half the availability. He'll work in seasons and models will be seen again but with minor adjustments and new colorways. Old models and colors will be in certain cycles or be restocked in a long term plan

You havent been paying attention. It was nike that made the Yeezis so exclusive not Ye. Ye wanted a GR release.

Kanye has a pac sun collab

Also Kanye been saying some **** that has been anti expensive branding, even rocking some affordable clothes lately

Last edited:
theo would tweet this

that corny mother****er 
Yea he just wanna be down he's wack
But this shoe sums up alot of things that KANYE does it's a overpriced, overhyped joke..All the it's art,fashion, ahead of it's time talk needs to stop, call & tell it like it is bland & boring...Like someone else said if this wasn't KANYE'S shoe you wouldn't rock it...

I WILL NOT SLEEP UNTIL THEY RELEASE. If I have the most posts in this thread than I will get a pair. And if I don't then someone will feel bad for me and hook me up with one of their extra pairs!!!

AdidasTalk fam :lol:

not saying these will be air yeezy sized drops or saying kanye didn't want more air yeezy pairs, this the same guy that went on ebay to snatch up pairs of his OWN shoe

I'm saying kanye knows what draw people to the sneakers, and he might use it to his advantage just like this whole campaign right now

not saying these will be air yeezy sized drops or saying kanye didn't want more air yeezy pairs, this the same guy that went on ebay to snatch up pairs of his OWN shoe

I'm saying kanye knows what draw people to the sneakers, and he might use it to his advantage just like this whole campaign right now

Because there werent enough made for Nike to straight up give him all the pairs he wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom