ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who would probably have info (writer for gq, involved in nyfw) just posted on twitter that this shoe is gonna be 3k pairs.

Because there werent enough made for Nike to straight up give him all the pairs he wanted.
that's what I'm saying, not sure how much more straight forward I can say that there were clearly not enough shoes to go around for his liking

how this adidas release will be handled can totally go left field to my expectations

These are mehhhhhhh whatever-alright I guess.

In order, from best to worst....

Yeezy 1 > LV Don & Jasper > Yeezy 2 > Yeezy 3

In for the future lulz

and possibly to cop 
smokin.gif

Can't even front I was a lil underwhelmed when I first seen the leaked images earlier today. I think once some better pics come out I'll be on board. I hope that 1 color only thing isn't true. Would love to see that tan suede color (sample from months ago) release.

I'd love to believe that what kanye days about his new deal is true: that it'll be widely available and affordable.

Can't even front I was a lil underwhelmed when I first seen the leaked images earlier today. I think once some better pics come out I'll be on board. I hope that 1 color only thing isn't true. Would love to see that tan suede color (sample from months ago) release.
I don't care if it's corny

if these used a tan premium leather better than the stuff that was on the net nets, and used a patent leather strap (again like net nets) I'd happily buy these with the quickness 
laugh.gif
 all suede is a bit boring though

these are plain as hell and i like em

does that mean everyone else will hate em?
Hopefully. But you know how the game go. There are the group of people who love them then there are the people who hate them, plus the ones that hate them at first and then still try to cop, then the ones who don't say anything just lurking for info and will try to cop on the low. so expect pandamonium regardless of the polls and comments

if these used a tan premium leather better than the stuff that was on the net nets, and used a patent leather strap (again like net nets) I'd happily buy these with the quickness 
laugh.gif
 all suede is a bit boring though
I prefer the suede but if it's like calf skin leather then I might be interested. No patent though. I've always hated patent leather.

I'm very critical of patent leather usage, if it isn't done right it looks horrible

but yeah I was thinking along the lines of a flexible good cut of grained leather 

that's what I'm saying, not sure how much more straight forward I can say that there were clearly not enough shoes to go around for his liking

how this adidas release will be handled can totally go left field to my expectations

I understand but saying that there is no way these will be widely available is stretching it. Like I am saying he has ditched a lot of expensive exclusive brands lately and has been rocking affordable and obtainble ****

http://www.complex.com/style/2015/01/affordable-brands-kanye-wears/

[thread="577854"]Quote:[/thread]

if these used a tan premium leather better than the stuff that was on the net nets, and used a patent leather strap (again like net nets) I'd happily buy these with the quickness :lol:  all suede is a bit boring though

So you really just want some Y1s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom