ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoe looks hideous. Good god some people will buy anything because of hype.

People will also buy things they "Like" 

I personally think Air Mags look like Trash on people but tell half the people on NT that and you will have a problem.

Dudes got their opinions. I have mine. Mags look good tho....these are hypebeast fodder. Then again ive always thought shoes made for rappers was pretty lame.

Dudes got their opinions. I have mine. Mags look good tho....these are hypebeast fodder. Then again ive always thought shoes made for rappers was pretty lame.

Air mags have history behind them though.

No other artist x brand has been this pretentious. Ye is a bum designer. That's fact.

And he's still mad that Nike told him to screw off. It's been a year and you're still ranting?

No other artist x brand has been this pretentious. Ye is a bum designer. That's fact.

And he's still mad that Nike told him to screw off. It's been a year and you're still ranting?
it was funny hearing him yell out "Nike should be scared of Kanye West" last night..

PRRREEEEETTTTY sure nike DGAF

it was funny hearing him yell out "Nike should be scared of Kanye West" last night..

PRRREEEEETTTTY sure nike DGAF

Wait til Nike retros the Yeezy and GRs the hell out of them. I wonder which would sell more lol...

don't get me wrong, i like these adyeezy's but they ain't AIR Yeezy's... Ye needs to be more humble about this model, he knows in the back of his mind that these don't compare to his first 2 sigs with Nike. 

adidas must be extremely happy with their investment :smokin

cant remember the last time they were being discussed so heavily...

Last edited:
If you wear more fitted, adult clothes you'll probably be into these new Yeezys. I like them. I'm waiting to see what the retail price will be. I've heard people quoting $350 but I don't know the validity of those price quotes. 

ready for nike air yeezys to retro 
nthat.gif

K. Not sure ive ever been called swine before. Uncultured sure. Doesnt change the fact that these are ugly as boots or shoes.
I'm just playing 
laugh.gif
 but I do think they look awful in one of the first pics that were dropped. The collar of the shoe in a static photo looks like crap, like when you zip a jacket all the way up the collar up to your adams apple

I like boots but not the aesthetic of the shoe all zipped up, to work with the rest it needs to move, crease and fold. It has to be messy, or it looks too plain

Even if Nike restocks the Yeezy 2s or releases the Mags later this year that they need to do something to move forward. Jordan retros are cool, but they definitely to start looking in the future unless they are already have. I don't see Nike doing anything as big as the Yeezys or Mags after this year. I could be wrong.

If you wear more fitted, adult clothes you'll probably be into these new Yeezys. I like them. I'm waiting to see what the retail price will be. I've heard people quoting $350 but I don't know the validity of those price quotes. 
"Yeah an outfit with these Yeezys might be a little guido, but with my ego..."

Wait til Nike retros the Yeezy and GRs the hell out of them. I wonder which would sell more lol...
Nike will never do that. 

That is actually want kanye wants. 

In fact, Kanye wanted the Y1 and Y2 to be near a GR release.

Not sure how by retroing the yeezy would "get back" at kanye - if adidas and nike both released the Yeezys on the same day, they would all sell out. 

Only person winning here is kanye. 

K. Not sure ive ever been called swine before. Uncultured sure. Doesnt change the fact that these are ugly as boots or shoes.
I'm just playing :lol:  but I do think they look awful in one of the first pics that were dropped. The collar of the shoe in a static photo looks like crap, like when you zip a jacket all the way up the collar up to your adams apple

I like boots but not the aesthetic of the shoe all zipped up, to work with the rest it needs to move, crease and fold. It has to be messy, or it looks too plain

Nah I know. It's all fun fam. Glad some of you like these. Not my style and nowhere near as sexy as the Yeezy 2, even if it was a rappers shoe :tongue:

Nike will never do that. 

Not sure how by retroing the yeezy would "get back" at kanye - if adidas and nike both released the Yeezys on the same day, they would all sell out. 

Not if Kanye doesn't get paid from Nike. And he won't if they just remove a few details but keep the silhouette. Everyone would know what they are even if Nike called the Retro the "air douchebag"

While people are talking about the shoes, I can't wait to see the ENTIRE LINE. The shoes may make more sense when you see that. 

Last edited:
Even if Nike restocks the Yeezy 2s or releases the Mags later this year that they need to do something to move forward. Jordan retros are cool, but they definitely to start looking in the future unless they are already have. I don't see Nike doing anything as big as the Yeezys or Mags after this year. I could be wrong.
The biggest poiny made in this thread. N8ke has great running modles but their basketball models have been trash. Lebrons flop, kobes flop, Durant himself dont even wear his shoe

Never Happening.

Nike will never do that. 

exactly

Not if Kanye doesn't get paid from Nike. And he won't if they just remove a few details but keep the silhouette. Everyone would know what they are even if Nike called the Retro the "air douchebag"
im not sure if being paid is a major concern, at least with nike.

he really just wants to establish himself as a great designer - nike GR'ing his yeezy would help him move one step closer to that. 

im glad i got fat legs and ankles i think i will fill out the top part of the boot so it'll look good on me lol

im not sure if being paid is a major concern, at least with nike.

he really just wants to establish himself as a great designer - nike GR'ing his yeezy would help him move one step closer to that. 

Maybe he should find a new ghostwriter first then worry about the fashion biz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom