ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We thought these would make us Adidias believers, but I dont want to touch thse joints. Straight to ebay they will go and I'll sell them

Nike was Vince McMahon to Kanye's Vince Russo. They filtered out the bad ideas and created a shoe with him. Adidas just giving him free reign like WCW did with Russo.

The shoe looks flimsy. I'll wait for more colorways before I pass the shoe off completely as horrible.
props to a GREAT analogy only wrestling nerds will understand

Just the amount of bickering in this thread goes to show you how big of a fail this shoe is right now, Adidas must be questioning the design right now. They thought that once revealed they would put the bullett in Nike but too bad that didn't happen. 

Going back to the first 2 yeezys all i heard was nothing but praise for the shoes. These are getting decimated online by everyone, makes me wonder if Ye has seen the blogs n comments. I do know he has stated for fact that he reads Hypebeast
every pair of yeezys has had hate at the first reveal, especially the 2s

I'm just saying the majority of people liked the 2s, right now its about 9% off the community liking the adidas....lets just be real here please
1s IIRC were the only ones that got hate cause of the bulkiness.

Adidas can seed the hell out of youtubers and twitters and still won't affect AS releases.

Kyries>these.

This thread use to be cool before that app dropped and all the hype beasts came out the woodworks. Now it's just cry, hate, d ride and nitpick.

y'all make comments about zippers but flightposites, the gloves and other kicks from Nike have zippers. Stop being ignorant 

the real question do you think nike will re release the yeezy collection as a gr, or better yet put them on nike id??

and will they still call them the yeezy's?

Last edited:

Just the amount of bickering in this thread goes to show you how big of a fail this shoe is right now, Adidas must be questioning the design right now. They thought that once revealed they would put the bullett in Nike but too bad that didn't happen. 

Going back to the first 2 yeezys all i heard was nothing but praise for the shoes. These are getting decimated online by everyone, makes me wonder if Ye has seen the blogs n comments. I do know he has stated for fact that he reads Hypebeast
You're delusional.

Nike best tactic will be to let the yeezy be buried in the short term memory of the public. To release anything kanye related will show that he causing an effect which kanye is not. Nike is all about the All Star weekend in NYC which will command greater attention. 

I hate to kill your hopes but the air yeezys are done for the foreseeable future. 

The Y2 vs. Y3 comparisons are annoying 

Compare anything from 2012 and 2015 and it'll be different.

We all know you guys that are bashing the Y3 are gonna do a 180 come release date, only to bash the shoe again when you can't get your hands on it....

You're delusional.
im saying, people was clowning saying the yeezy 2s looked like a dinosaur, mad cuz they werent as high of a cut and whatever else was different about em

people always come around by the time the shoe drops, hype gets the better of them but maybe if they're widely available these will be different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom