ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look clean in that pic above ,

with the fits yee has been rocking last couple days to debut this shoe he was throwing me off

my only two criticisms on this shoe are one,  the adidas logo imprinted on the front of the sole is too tacky imo, & I wish the insole was lined with leather like margiela sneakers..that would have made me justify the price tag a bit more...id even be okay with paying $400 if it did tbh

Last edited:
I feel indifferent about these. They seem just ehh to me. I think it must be the color way.

Also I wonder how Nike feels about this. If I was Nike I would release one more colorway of the yeezy 2 just to troll Kanye and Adidas.

I really like what Kanye/Adidas is doing. I'm with the campaign...

Praying for a deep burgundy with the a gum boost bottom on this shoe... That and blue suede with a white or blue mono boost Outsole #smokin

i wouldn't expect anything too colorful from these unless it's monochromatic

I wanna see a light blue suede pair with maybe like a cream color outsole, would be crack

Last edited:
i wouldn't expect anything too colorful from these unless it's monochromatic

I wanna see a light blue suede pair with maybe like a cream color outsole, would be crack
Don't remember what interview it's from, but he said he pretty much adheres to Henry Ford's ideals. You can have it in any colour you want as long as its black. I think he actually said in the interview that he wishes cars weren't even painted, that they were shipped off with the metal showing. But still, he knows colour will sell. He'l probably do bold accent liners or something. 

If widely available, this might be a game changer. Honestly, the limited shoe thing is frustrating, to the point of it not being fun. Hopefully they manage the supply as to walk in, pay a whole bunch for a sneaker, and walk out happy.

Adi might be sensing this frustration with nke and be looking to capture some of that market. All in all, it looks good, and I want

Last edited:
If widely available, this might be a game changer. Honestly, the limited shoe thing is frustrating, to the point of it not being fun. Hopefully they manage the supply as to walk in, pay a whole bunch for a sneaker, and walk out happy.

Adi might be sensing this frustration with nke and be looking to capture some of that market. All in all, it looks good, and I want
Truth. As much as it's fun and all having a pair no-one can get their hands on, it frustrates 9/10 people who can't get them.

I'd hate to see adidas do a Nike and make these silly limited. 

By putting the app out, they've already shown they're trying to better Nike at the release stage.

Hopefully they've seen the demand for Yeezy's and thought 'if we stick them out in mass, we make the money, not the resellers'

And I for one would rather pay the company than some *** reseller.

I would actually rock these to work on a casual Friday and wouldn't feel awkward about it. All my other sneakers (Jordans, Kobes, Lebrons) I wouldn't feel completely comfortable rocking in an office type setting. That's just me though

Uhm no. Yeezys already went up $5-700 in consignment since pics released

They're plentiful but you have to be there first day or 2 to cop with ease. It's gonna all be thru the app.

Los Angeles will get them around the 24-28 and release that Saturday.

$350 is gonna sway a lot of people and Adidas is making sure resellers don't eat too well.
Since you seem to know a lot, will there be another chance to cop in NYC? I am missing ASG weekend (I live in NYC), so I won't be in the city for the app to work. Also any talks of any online release?

I guess "Greystone" is going to be the new "Cool Grey" nickname when people do grey shoes with white laces.

I guess "Greystone" is going to be the new "Cool Grey" nickname when people do grey shoes with white laces.
chill. Greystone is the club that threw the huge post-Grammy party where everybody convened with their new Yeezy 3 pickups.

Last edited:

my only two criticisms on this shoe are one,  the adidas logo imprinted on the front of the sole is too tacky imo, & I wish the insole was lined with leather like margiela sneakers..that would have made me justify the price tag a bit more...id even be okay with paying $400 if it did tbh
well thats the difference between a $350 sneaker and a $900 sneaker.

CHFMre6.png

CWQHTW8.jpg

lH8gICm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom