ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:
my reaction when I first saw pics of these.
These kicks are garbage and probably cost pennies to make. They look like uggz, but less quality.

yeezys = feces

your main objective is to resell this shoe. so YEAH, youre a broke *** in my eyes 
i'm a "broke ***" because I want to make money on Kanye slurpers such as yourself....

Learn to make money and then get back to me. You're in high school aren't you?

Problem is that they probably don't have half sizes. So it's really about the fitting of the shoe on every individual feet. 

I usually have 12.5/13. I don't know if 11 will be too small or 12 will be too big. Right now I would choose a 12, but I really can't tell
I usually wear 11.5 in Adidas and 12 in Nike. Im curious if its really a full size difference.

Yeezys only fly off the shelves because of how limited they are. That's the allure. Not because of Kanye's name being attached to them. Who the hell wants to pay 350 + tax for a shoe everyone and their grandmother has? 

If everyone could afford a Lamborghini would it still create that feeling of awe when you see one?
Funny thing is, you'll still hand your money over to adidas like sheep lmao all that ranting and *****ing for nothing

Thanks for the link

Was searching for it, but was not able to find it 
eyes.gif

Yeah me too. 
Imagine people reserve their pairs with the app and they did not choose the right size. That would be total chaos.
I really hope they will give information or a detailed size chart with measurements 

except that almost everybody I know and myself included, have more than 1 device and will be trying for more than 1 pair. I'm going to get my size range of 2 different sizes. I will keep you guys updated of the launch and the sizing as I'm willing to bet half of the members in here will be ghost after they get their pairs.

This is fantastic news. I'm happy to hear Kanye/Adidas confirm what most of us thought/hoped for.

Finally, someone who understand market economics on NT. It would do y'all some good to take a course...

lol its very simple

just people dont understand how it works

stores have what is called a "EOD" report

EOD = end of day report

when they finalize that EOD report it electronically sends that info to main warehouse/distribution center

that way the sales are tracked for the day even broken down by the minutes whats selling and at what pace

this is for EVERY store

so take a soho shop and say a brooklyn shop

the soho shop might sell say 110 zx flux in a day

but brooklyn shop sells 150 zx flux a day

now although the soho shop is a higher foot traffic and profit building

the brooklyn shop will not only get zx flux restock sooner than soho they will get a slight push of more pairs

because its selling faster there

this is all broken down off the EOD

like every walk into a ftl or footaction and see them shipping off entire size runs of shoes to ups?

they are transferring those shoes to locations where the sell through is higher for those shoes

I want to get these so bad! id wear them or resell them depending on the second market price, luckily I live in NYC so i'm already here for the release. Any ideas on the availability of the shoe? are they as limited as the previous 2 Yeezys? if so ill probably keep and resell if I can, if not id rock them for sure as long as they fit (size 12). From what I'm hearing they fit big maybe ill try to get 11s.

It's 9000 pairs for nyc that's what's up... so everyone that wants a pair should be able to get a pair when they come out everywhere

Last edited:

mighty confident for someone who has no idea how the adidas app is gonna work. 

Can't wait to see people shouting "how could you be so heartlesssssss" to Adidas lmfao.
Very, i dont live in nyc i have a friend there so hopefully she pulls through or i just wait. You should go troll shoes that will help you pay the child support bills 

Just finished listening to the Kanye interview on the Ryan Seacrest show. Ye shined light on the Yeezy 3s. He said he was going to stream the launch of his fashion line and shoes in 45 locations across the globe. Sounds like something similar to when Ye was releasing new songs at random locations before Yeezus dropped! He also said that there will be 9000 pairs released this weekend. Wow!! It sounds like he really wants the people that want his shoes to have them. He apologized in advanced to parents of kids who may not be able to get them, but say be patient....those who want Yeezys will get them. He knows of the violence that happens in Nike/JB, and he doesn't want that to transfer to Adidas. Great interview. He, along with Adidas sounds as if he really care about the consumers.

Quotes from Kanye West

"This isn't about elitism, this isn't about separatism, this is about as many people being involved with this vision as possible."

"Eventually everyone who wants to get Yeezys will get Yeezys. adidas promised me that."

Also from Donda
This makes me want to get them even more! Exclusivity is such a ridiculous concept when it comes to sneakers. Cars, jewelry and Birkin bags yes but not some damn shoes. Love what you wear because its yours, not because of anyone else.

Does anyone have a closeup of the box picture? Sometimes European sizes/Japanese sizes are closer to the actual fit.

For example, I wear a US 10.5.  In most shoes, for EU that is a 44.5, Japan 28.5 cm

However, for some companies (asics, puma, sometimes adidas) the US and EU/JP sizes don't correlate. So it will say US 10.5, but be EU 43.5, or 44. I'll notice those shoes fit a bit small.

Just depends on manufacturer. I'd be interested to see the size tag. Hopefully this can work out some of the sizing issues.

adidas with a subliminal jab

“The adidas Confirmed mobile app is our way of improving the customer experience and reaching kids in an environment where they spend most of their time,” Simon Atkins, adidas vice president of brand activation said. “It’s a totally new way to bring limited-release sneakers to market and we expect to see a paradigm shift in the industry now.”

its will be really funny if nike drops an app now

making money is making money you dope. try it sometime and maybe you'll get out of your mom's basement. 
why dont you just go back to your nike/jb GR threads and scheme your 15-20 dollar per pair profits there? real talk lol

I don't know if anybody has asked this question but what are fc prices gonna be for this first weekend? Probably crazy lol smh

I don't know if anybody has asked this question but what are fc prices gonna be for this first weekend? Probably crazy lol smh
Dont expect more than 600 in my opinion 9000 pairs in one city before a world wide release not gonna be good day for resellers. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom