ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah son. You just dont understand high fashion. Adidas gonna be killin nikes pockets with these yeezys everywhere for the low low price of $350! And a free purse too i hear!

:lol:

"It's anthem when I rant *&^$ you think I am Kanye? I had them wearin vest's, now these ****** wear dresses " -50

laugh.gif

"It's anthem when I rant *&^$ you think I am Kanye? I had them wearin vest's, now these ****** wear dresses " -50
i miss 50 
tired.gif

50 forever salty cuz that stint with kanye further put the nail in the coffin of his music career :lol:

Last edited:
50 forever salty cuz that stint with kanye further put the nail in the coffin of his music career :lol:

I think he gave up when he got all that money outta vitamin water. Just lost all thirst after that...no pun intended lol

i think resellers fate will be decided on whether or not the rest of the world can wait 2 weeks for the wide release.

$350 price point doesnt help in their situation  neither.

Last edited:
i think resellers fate will be decided on whether or not the rest of the world can wait 2 weeks for the wide release.

$350 price point doesnt help in their situation  neither.

Most will wait...some wont as always. These will not be easy to resell and make a profit tho. Nobody wants to pay 350 muchless more. And when they cant resell...the turns will happen. Excuses like...well if they werent so much and if they were a different color or if they had shorter laces..etc etc etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

I will preface this by saying I like any dope shoe by any company.  Whether its Adidas or Nike I don't care.  But to those of you saying Nike is scared of Kanye I put together a visual to show you why they are not. 

Every 'x' in the below equals $10million of revenue.  The top half is Adidas and the bottom is Nike.  As I have said way too many times in this thread, Nike makes 10x the amount of Adidas.. doesn't sound like much but look at how many 10million dollar x's are missing
cite where you got that worth x10 number from

cause Nike is ahead but nowhere near x10 what adidas is

the only drawback from these being in huge supply is the potential of the Grape 5 aftermath...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom